First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply KHR RP
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 11/23/09
Then try going through this path with multiple banana peels on the floor without slipping =P
Posted 11/24/09
Tch, -throws multiple knives at the FROG-
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 11/26/09
Ouch... That hurt, senpai... -takes out knives and starts bending then throwing them to the floor while running-
Posted 11/27/09
how dare you, frog shit!
-runs over to frog and throws knives CONTINUOUSLY-
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
Awwww.... How about this?!
-randomly takes a vase from a table and throws it at Bel's face-
Posted 12/3/09

AnimeloverM wrote:

Awwww.... How about this?!
-randomly takes a vase from a table and throws it at Bel's face-


-now nose is bleeding-

Ushishishishishi~
You must have some nerve to throw that vase, and on MY FACE!!!
You'll pay
-throws more knives-

BTW Boss-sama's gunna be so angry when he'll know~
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Awwwww.... Chi, then can you see in the dark?! :O
-runs over to the generator and turns off the lights of the entire base-

The boss wouldn't mind, he does this ALL the time to Squalo-taichou :O
Posted 12/3/09
Ehehehehehe
I can't see clearly
Posted 12/3/09

AnimeloverM wrote:

Awwwww.... Chi, then can you see in the dark?! :O
-runs over to the generator and turns off the lights of the entire base-

The boss wouldn't mind, he does this ALL the time to Squalo-taichou :O


but still
-throw multiple knives in every direction-
-grin-
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
Ah.... I forgot about that :/
-gets hit-
Awwww D:
Posted 12/3/09
Ushishishishishishi~
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
Psh, then I'll just run around this corner! :O
-turns to the left and hopes it wasn't the wall but it was another hallway-
You wouldn't know which way I turned to since it's too dark =P
Posted 12/4/09

AnimeloverM wrote:

Psh, then I'll just run around this corner! :O
-turns to the left and hopes it wasn't the wall but it was another hallway-
You wouldn't know which way I turned to since it's too dark =P


Tch, how long do you intend to hide like that, pathetic!
Come out and play~
Moderator
17440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Stalking You
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
Then put your knives away then I'll stop :O
Posted 12/5/09

AnimeloverM wrote:

Then put your knives away then I'll stop :O


But if I put my knives away then what game are we goin' to play?~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.