First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
[JMovie] Hanamizuki
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 3/22/10
It's now confirmed. Aragaki Yui and Ikuta Toma together in a movie. The story is all about first love and long distance relationship. And it will be released in summer 2010.


I am so excited to see all Toma's movies next year.
*Ningen Shikaku
*Seaside Motel
*Hanamizuki


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAlMbSR1iuE
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
lol find the song hanamizuki haha that's the main plot of this story
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
Toma..i really miss him!!
2170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 11/5/09
i dont like ikuta toma. i find him unattractive
Posted 11/6/09

XxTwilightKissxX wrote:

i dont like ikuta toma. i find him unattractive


lol i agree, i also think he can't act
Posted 11/6/09
OOO I'm excited.

I must admit though, I was really curious because "hanamizu" is snot, so I was kind like wtf...? hahahah
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Yunho_Ara wrote:


XxTwilightKissxX wrote:

i dont like ikuta toma. i find him unattractive


lol i agree, i also think he can't act


at first i thought he was ugly, but then you see he's actually kind of hot in a way
and I thought his acting was great in Hana Kimi (which is the only thing I've seen him in)
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 11/6/09

Gureisu1 wrote:


Yunho_Ara wrote:


XxTwilightKissxX wrote:

i dont like ikuta toma. i find him unattractive


lol i agree, i also think he can't act


at first i thought he was ugly, but then you see he's actually kind of hot in a way
and I thought his acting was great in Hana Kimi (which is the only thing I've seen him in)



Try to watch Voice, Maou or Majo Saiban.
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
oh dont watch voice..promise it's boring..
just watch Maou or Majo Saiban
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Can't wait for this movie
Toma and Gakky really looks good together
I am also excited for toma's other movies next year >>>Ningen Shikkaku and Seaside Motel

Toma is such a great actor and he's really a versatile actor
15965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / land of the risin...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
I just checked gakky.org and I saw some sneek screen caps of the movie they'll gonna act as highschool students again uhmm seriously I don't want to see gakky on a highschool uniform again I'm a fan of gakky and I think she already have a mature face for a highschool student started to noticed that on fure fure shoujo though she's still awesomely really cute what I really want is gakky on a wedding dress haha that would be awesome never seen her yet
16628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Pluto (i dont eve...
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

pugin19 wrote:


Gureisu1 wrote:


Yunho_Ara wrote:


XxTwilightKissxX wrote:

i dont like ikuta toma. i find him unattractive


lol i agree, i also think he can't act


at first i thought he was ugly, but then you see he's actually kind of hot in a way
and I thought his acting was great in Hana Kimi (which is the only thing I've seen him in)



Try to watch Voice, Maou or Majo Saiban.


why??? is his acting bad or good in them???
1271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / sho sakurai's heart
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
cant wait..toma's my favorite
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / california
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

Gureisu1 wrote:


pugin19 wrote:


Gureisu1 wrote:


Yunho_Ara wrote:


XxTwilightKissxX wrote:

i dont like ikuta toma. i find him unattractive


lol i agree, i also think he can't act


at first i thought he was ugly, but then you see he's actually kind of hot in a way
and I thought his acting was great in Hana Kimi (which is the only thing I've seen him in)



Try to watch Voice, Maou or Majo Saiban.


why??? is his acting bad or good in them???


He was good in them too. And the dramas were not bad. Try to watch all of them Let me know what you think of it.
Maou is very good. Majo Saiban is my fave because it his first solo lead and it is hard to predict what will happen until you watch it till the very end. Voice is okay. It made me laugh and cry. I love the interactions of the lead characters. I guess some people are just expecting too much that's why they find it boring. Honey and Clover is boring, I wasn't able to finish it even though Toma is very cute in it.
3153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
can't wait to see this movie...
its nice to see some new pairings...
gakky and toma looks really cute.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.