Post Reply [R-T] Picture Request
Co-creator
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/5/09 , edited 4/11/10

Picture Request




Picture type: (jpeg, png, gif, bmp)
Name: (character, actor, group, etc)
Title: (movie, anime, etc)
Example picture: (If you have, put in the spoiler)



Thankyou for you coorperation.
Requester
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cuddled to Lelouc...
Offline
Posted 1/8/10
i'll be the first to req?

well, can i req for a banner for our grp? :))
we already have but i still want an another one

thanks in advance.
Creator
33831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/10


Please request them in the REQUEST : avatar & banner forum.
This is only for pictures. without edittion.
Posted 3/27/10
Picture Type
- anime
um can u try finding more pix of this chara ?
click the spoiler.
Co-creator
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/27/10

dazw wrote:

Picture Type
- anime
um can u try finding more pix of this chara ?
click the spoiler.


cn u give me dis chara name
Posted 3/28/10

inoue86 wrote:


dazw wrote:

Picture Type
- anime
um can u try finding more pix of this chara ?
click the spoiler.


cn u give me dis chara name


um..i think itz H2SO4 ...
Co-creator
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/28/10

dazw wrote:


inoue86 wrote:


dazw wrote:

Picture Type
- anime
um can u try finding more pix of this chara ?
click the spoiler.


cn u give me dis chara name


um..i think itz H2SO4 ...


i already found it... hope u like it
Posted 3/29/10

inoue86 wrote:


dazw wrote:


inoue86 wrote:


dazw wrote:

Picture Type
- anime
um can u try finding more pix of this chara ?
click the spoiler.


cn u give me dis chara name


um..i think itz H2SO4 ...


i already found it... hope u like it


wow thnx XD i luff them all
Co-creator
1587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/29/10

dazw wrote:


inoue86 wrote:


dazw wrote:


inoue86 wrote:


dazw wrote:

Picture Type
- anime
um can u try finding more pix of this chara ?
click the spoiler.


cn u give me dis chara name


um..i think itz H2SO4 ...


i already found it... hope u like it


wow thnx XD i luff them all :P


welcome

Requester
23952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/10
i want some picts with Dino from Hitman Reborn :)
[some cool pics pls ]
Creator
33831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/10


Hope it suits your taste
Requester
23952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/10

miie_wz wrote:



Hope it suits your taste


i loveee em ty
Requester
2705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / My Dream
Offline
Posted 10/23/10
Picture type: (jpeg, png, gif, bmp) Any
Name: Suki Desu Suzuki-Kun / I Love You Suzuki-Kun
Title: (movie, anime, etc) anime
Example picture: Sorry I dont have...
You must be logged in to post.