First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ur birthday!
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/6/09 , edited 12/7/09
mine is:dec 2 coming up!everyone forgot my birthday!!!!
Posted 11/6/09
sep 24th
Member
15859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/6/09
January 21
Posted 11/6/09
nov 25th
Posted 11/9/09
nov 15
Posted 11/12/09
March 20th
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Tylily wrote:

nov 15


happy birthday!!!!!i will make u an avii!!!!
Posted 11/15/09

darkdevil225 wrote:



happy birthday!!!i will make you an avii!!!!!


k thx
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

lover_lovers_girl wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:



happy birthday!!!i will make you an avii!!!!!


k thx


here u go!!i couldnt make it big enough........so if u want a different one tell me!
Posted 11/15/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


lover_lovers_girl wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:



happy birthday!!!i will make you an avii!!!!!


k thx


here u go!!i couldnt make it big enough........so if u want a different one tell me!


but its not my bd today hehe..........................................anyways thx
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

lover_lovers_girl wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:


lover_lovers_girl wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:



happy birthday!!!i will make you an avii!!!!!


k thx


here u go!!i couldnt make it big enough........so if u want a different one tell me!


but its not my bd today hehe..........................................anyways thx


oops wrong person but u can still use it on the 25th sowwy i read it wrong i thought it said the 15th
Posted 11/15/09



its ok ^^
Posted 11/15/09

darkdevil225 wrote:


Tylily wrote:

nov 15


happy birthday!!!!!i will make u an avii!!!!


thanks
Creator
723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont know!!
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Tylily wrote:


darkdevil225 wrote:


Tylily wrote:

nov 15


happy birthday!!!!!i will make u an avii!!!!


thanks


ur welcome
Member
2231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / South Korea
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
july 26
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.