First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Upcoming Christmas !!!!!
Student
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/19/09

Joy3210 wrote:

so we're doing a DANCE for christmas! and SECRET SANTA >;3 yesh prepare for it RPers >:DD


wait... whut...?
When is the dance and...
whut's secret santa?
Ms. Pocky
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 12/19/09

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:

so we're doing a DANCE for christmas! and SECRET SANTA >;3 yesh prepare for it RPers >:DD


wait... whut...?
When is the dance and...
whut's secret santa?


not sure and
*GASPS* YU DONT KNOW WHAT SECRET SANTA IS?! :OOO
Student
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

Joy3210 wrote:
not sure and
*GASPS* YU DONT KNOW WHAT SECRET SANTA IS?! :OOO


I-i don't o___o
is that so weird..? .__.
Ms. Pocky
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:
not sure and
*GASPS* YU DONT KNOW WHAT SECRET SANTA IS?! :OOO


I-i don't o___o
is that so weird..? .__.


hm kinda.
Well Secret Santa is a game where people pick names from a hat or something.
Once yu get a name yu supose to give presents to that person like santa o-o
but the person doesnt know WHO's giving them the presents [[thts why its called secret]]

bleh i suck at explainging if yu still dont get it.... uh.... ask someone else o.o;;
Student
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

Joy3210 wrote:

hm kinda.
Well Secret Santa is a game where people pick names from a hat or something.
Once yu get a name yu supose to give presents to that person like santa o-o
but the person doesnt know WHO's giving them the presents [[thts why its called secret]]

bleh i suck at explainging if yu still dont get it.... uh.... ask someone else o.o;;


Oh, I think I get it.. ^^
It's just.. we don't really have santaclaus over here.
We have this.. other feast xD
(though some peple choose to get presents with christmas instead of that other one)
Ms. Pocky
83330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / who knows?
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

IkutoxxxAmu wrote:


Joy3210 wrote:

hm kinda.
Well Secret Santa is a game where people pick names from a hat or something.
Once yu get a name yu supose to give presents to that person like santa o-o
but the person doesnt know WHO's giving them the presents [[thts why its called secret]]

bleh i suck at explainging if yu still dont get it.... uh.... ask someone else o.o;;


Oh, I think I get it.. ^^
It's just.. we don't really have santaclaus over here.
We have this.. other feast xD
(though some peple choose to get presents with christmas instead of that other one)


O_O NO SANTA?!
Student
21515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/20/09

Joy3210 wrote:

O_O NO SANTA?!


NO SANTA! XD
uhm.. but it kind of the same...
The name is almost the same... it's Saint Nicolas, but everyone calls him.. er.. Sinterklaas (which if I'd translate it in english is would be santaclaus)
We have a different name for santa ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.