First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
cutest girl on CR
Posted 11/7/09
So, who do you think is the cutest girl on CR? i would say http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ayunisa this girl ^^

if this is a dublicate, just remove it
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Their is a cr group with this topic

hottest and Cutest Girls on Cr
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Hottest_and_Cutest_Girls_on_CR


I smell a cat fight :3 coming I havent seen much girls posting their own selves so my vote is.

chocuqueen
Posted 11/7/09

Shohee wrote:

Their is a cr group with this topic

hottest and Cutest Girls on Cr
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Hottest_and_Cutest_Girls_on_CR


I smell a cat fight :3 coming I havent seen much girls posting their own selves so my vote is.

chocuqueen


okay she was cute but a little to young
25464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Only Asian girls are cute. Case closed!
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
I was gonna say chocuqueen too :3

Loving the new blue hair!
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
lol, of course its chocuqueen :]
33523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
Me. lol xD
9627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK, London
Offline
Posted 11/7/09
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/kinnian_27
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09
I think that would be ShroomInferno. Just this guy, you know..this guy who thinks he's actually a girl, has a severe addiction to anything that contains ganja, and thinks of himself as highly comical, and well thinks he's doing a great job showing off with his femininity.
Posted 11/7/09
Pabosarong
Weirdchic
ILoveAicle
Posted 11/7/09
Rina-San
Summerbeat
30256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao
Offline
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09
Of course, your one and only Phyzjob.
Lol, conceited much? Oh well I think I'm not really thinking clearly right now.
For me cute is - small and ugly. Which is my definition.
You wouldn't really consider the posers as cute, right?
No really, for me the cutest girl in cr is yOuLL-DiE-SooN.
Too bad that kid is no longer active. =P
37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

negative1111 wrote:


Shohee wrote:

Their is a cr group with this topic

hottest and Cutest Girls on Cr
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Hottest_and_Cutest_Girls_on_CR


I smell a cat fight :3 coming I havent seen much girls posting their own selves so my vote is.

chocuqueen


okay she was cute but a little to young


I doubt she's 13.
Posted 11/7/09 , edited 11/7/09
the cutest girl on CR is Zeronite of course ....
Yes,I thought you would agree with me as well.
2481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/7/09

negative1111 wrote:

So, who do you think is the cutest girl on CR? i would say http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ayunisa this girl ^^

if this is a dublicate, just remove it :P


Lucy Heartfilla!

You never said it had to be human 0.0
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.