First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Meikyuu Eclipse
869 Member
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

Username: -iangel-
Name: Angel
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yup ^^ also its okay that i uploaded it in the Meikyuu Eclipse alblum right? o.o
Posted 11/12/09

-iangel- wrote:


Username: -iangel-
Name: Angel
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yup ^^ also its okay that i uploaded it in the Meikyuu Eclipse alblum right? o.o


Approved! Thank you for joining!
Please remember to stay active in this clique AND group!
And yep you uploaded them right.

PS luv your avii (:

869 Member
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

Wistfuul wrote:


-iangel- wrote:


Username: -iangel-
Name: Angel
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yup ^^ also its okay that i uploaded it in the Meikyuu Eclipse alblum right? o.o


Approved! Thank you for joining!
Please remember to stay active in this clique AND group!
And yep you uploaded them right.

PS luv your avii (:



Sure ^^ and Thxx and i like ur avii too
869 Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
Ahem animewanaB was skipped ><
Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/13/09

animewanaB wrote:


Username:animewanB
Name:Orezime
Membership card:

Have you paid?: yes


WOOPS! Im sorry i didnt notice yaa. Thats what happens when I get no notifications about those kind of things >.<
THANK YOU MIZUKI-CHAN!!!
And you're APPROVED Thanks for your patience!
Kewl name btws. OREZIME XD
Posted 11/13/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

Ahem animewanaB was skipped ><


...
...
...


woopsies

Posted 11/13/09
ur welcome! thank u so much! and thank u... my name means : "my soul and my everything"
Posted 11/13/09
BTW: thank u, mizuki-chan! i love u! ~ <3
869 Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/09


Hehe it's okkaiz * hugz * and no prob

869 Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/13/09
Wait,is it okkaiz if I can start games like you didn't start the mile dash game and also approve new members too ?

the games arent that necessary but sure! that might help.

you COULD help me with approving people though.
arigatou!
869 Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/13/09


Hehe no prob *hugz*

Posted 11/13/09
eeeeeeeeeee! free hugs *HUGS*
869 Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
lol hehe arigatou, Mitsukai *hugz everyone here in Meikyuu Eclipse* free hugs are da BEST
Posted 11/14/09

Mermaid-Rina wrote:

lol hehe arigatou, Mitsukai *hugz everyone here in Meikyuu Eclipse* free hugs are da BEST


FREE HUGS DAY! XD *glomps and hugs everyone here*

boy, everyone NOT in ME is missing out on ALOT
869 Member
27982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/14/09


Why yesh indeed =3 *glomps everyone too*


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.