First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Meikyuu Eclipse
869 Member
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
i missed *free hugs day* :OO but join in anyways
869 Member
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/16/09
Username: Pandilly
Name: Kimi // Akimi
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yesshy
Posted 11/17/09

Pandilly wrote:

Username: Pandilly
Name: Kimi // Akimi
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yesshy


ITS ABOUT TIME KIMI-CHI!!
Approved! Arigatou for joining! :)
I saved you a spot in graphing btws for our officers XP

869 Member
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

Wistfuul wrote:


Pandilly wrote:

Username: Pandilly
Name: Kimi // Akimi
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yesshy


ITS ABOUT TIME KIMI-CHI!!
Approved! Arigatou for joining! :)
I saved you a spot in graphing btws for our officers XP



Yaaaaay.
iluiluiluilu.
TODAY IS MY MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY <33333
Posted 11/17/09

Pandilly wrote:


Wistfuul wrote:


Pandilly wrote:

Username: Pandilly
Name: Kimi // Akimi
Membership card:

Have you paid?: Yesshy


ITS ABOUT TIME KIMI-CHI!!
Approved! Arigatou for joining! :)
I saved you a spot in graphing btws for our officers XP



Yaaaaay.
iluiluiluilu.
TODAY IS MY MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY <33333


TELL HER I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! XP
and ilu2ilu2ilu2ilu2ilu2ilu2!

399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the sky.
Offline
Posted 11/29/09 , edited 11/29/09
Username: iBubbles
Name: Yui
Membership card:


Have you paid?: yes. c:
Posted 12/3/09

iBubbles wrote:

Username: iBubbles
Name: Yui
Membership card:


Have you paid?: yes. c:


Sowwies, I've been busy.
ACCEPTED THANK YOU FOR JOINING!!
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the sky.
Offline
Posted 12/5/09
It's ok. (: Thank you. c:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.