First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Clique Activities
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/16/09
Username:Tylily
Clique: rainbow droplets
Your Clique Activity:
avi contest: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-579636/-password869-avi-contest-/?pg=1
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Clique: rainbow droplets
Your Clique Activity:
avi contest: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-579636/-password869-avi-contest-/?pg=1


im so sorry this is for clique leaders only but dont worry your clique will get merits for your participation!!
Posted 11/16/09


Username: Hina-chii
Clique: Delicious Note
Your Clique Activity: Free-style Drawing contest
Where is it (put a link here):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-581920/contestdn-drawing-contest/
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

Hina-chii wrote:



Username: Hina-chii
Clique: Delicious Note
Your Clique Activity: Free-style Drawing contest
Where is it (put a link here):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-581920/contestdn-drawing-contest/


okay 20merits added, plus you can come back and show me all of the participants to get more merits
Posted 11/17/09

leslye wrote:


Tylily wrote:

Username:Tylily
Clique: rainbow droplets
Your Clique Activity:
avi contest: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-579636/-password869-avi-contest-/?pg=1


im so sorry this is for clique leaders only but dont worry your clique will get merits for your participation!!


okay thanks^^; i didn't know
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/25/09
Username: leslye
Clique: 27 Colours
Your Clique Activity: game(30posts)
Where is it (put a link here): here and here
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 12/12/09
Fill Out

Username:kurodo-j
Clique:rainbow droplets
Your Clique Activity: new officer and a graphic/drawing request shop
Where is it (put a link here):
officer here http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Password869/pages#s=/group/Password869/pages%3Fextra_param%3D12884923385
shopee here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Password869/forum#s=/group/Password869/forum%3Fextra_param%3D589548%26page%3D0

5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

kurodo-j wrote:

Fill Out

Username:kurodo-j
Clique:rainbow droplets
Your Clique Activity: new officer and a graphic/drawing request shop
Where is it (put a link here):
officer here http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Password869/pages#s=/group/Password869/pages%3Fextra_param%3D12884923385
shopee here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Password869/forum#s=/group/Password869/forum%3Fextra_param%3D589548%26page%3D0



I added all your merits in!
and btw everytime you sell 5 graphics you can post again and get 10 more merits!
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 12/12/09

leslye wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:

Fill Out

Username:kurodo-j
Clique:rainbow droplets
Your Clique Activity: new officer and a graphic/drawing request shop
Where is it (put a link here):
officer here http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Password869/pages#s=/group/Password869/pages%3Fextra_param%3D12884923385
shopee here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Password869/forum#s=/group/Password869/forum%3Fextra_param%3D589548%26page%3D0



I added all your merits in!
and btw everytime you sell 5 graphics you can post again and get 10 more merits!

okay i'll keep that in mind thanks!8D

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.