WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [Search]MODERATOR SEARCH
Sawa Sakai @ CR
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name:
age:
avii(3 eg):
how often can u be online:


26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name:
age:
avii(3 eg):
how often can u be online:




name: Otome-chan
age: Secret
avii(3 eg):

how often can u be online: Everyday but on wednesday and friday...might not be on
Sawa Sakai @ CR
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Otome-chan wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name:
age:
avii(3 eg):
how often can u be online:




name: Otome-chan
age: Secret
avii(3 eg):

how often can u be online: Everyday but on wednesday and friday...might not be on


You Are Accepted^^!~Pls Be Active!~
Can u start by inviting ur friends?^^ and then if u want u can open up your own avi shop at the fourm or u can just help out with the avii request^^
i'll send u a copy of the raw mem card as well so tad u can help do the mem card request too^^~
26847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In Wonderland
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:


Otome-chan wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name:
age:
avii(3 eg):
how often can u be online:




name: Otome-chan
age: Secret
avii(3 eg):

how often can u be online: Everyday but on wednesday and friday...might not be on


You Are Accepted^^!~Pls Be Active!~
Can u start by inviting ur friends?^^ and then if u want u can open up your own avi shop at the fourm or u can just help out with the avii request^^
i'll send u a copy of the raw mem card as well so tad u can help do the mem card request too^^~


I alreadly invited friends ^^ Okay!
18269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name: Gabby
age: 15
avii(3 eg):

Profiles: My current profile:

Profile for another group that i'm a mod for:


I can make many more graphic types as well... like banners, buttons, and also manga colorings!

how often can u be online:
almost everyday!!



Sawa Sakai @ CR
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 12/29/09

ichiruki12741 wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name: Gabby
age: 15
avii(3 eg):

Profiles: My current profile:

Profile for another group that i'm a mod for:


I can make many more graphic types as well... like banners, buttons, and also manga colorings!

how often can u be online:
almost everyday!!






sweet, ur accepted, i need as much help as i can><
u can start by inviting ur buddies,then continue by making ur on avii shop like my two other mods have^^!~
pls try to as active as possible><
cause wun be much that active the next few weeks><
Posted 1/6/10
Hiiya,x3

name:Kiiee pronounced key. (:
age:15
avii(3 eg): @ the bottom ^-^
how often can u be online: As much as i want.

Im using the same examples for everygroup because im too lazy to upload more xD sorry ^-^



18269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:


ichiruki12741 wrote:


Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name: Gabby
age: 15
avii(3 eg):

Profiles: My current profile:

Profile for another group that i'm a mod for:


I can make many more graphic types as well... like banners, buttons, and also manga colorings!

how often can u be online:
almost everyday!!






sweet, ur accepted, i need as much help as i can><
u can start by inviting ur buddies,then continue by making ur on avii shop like my two other mods have^^!~
pls try to as active as possible><
cause wun be much that active the next few weeks><


okie doki(: hahaha
Sawa Sakai @ CR
3593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home Sweet Home!
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

imonster wrote:

Hiiya,x3

name:Kiiee pronounced key. (:
age:15
avii(3 eg): @ the bottom ^-^
how often can u be online: As much as i want.

Im using the same examples for everygroup because im too lazy to upload more xD sorry ^-^





Accepted
pls be more active than me><LOL sorri a rather carless thing for a creator to say b=ut 'm busy thse days so do ur best here to help,n u can open ur own shop^_^
Posted 1/8/10


LOOL okie thankyou, i'll do what i can ;D
Posted 1/16/10

Avatar_sawa-chan wrote:

simple if you want to be a moderator^^

fill ins:
name:
age:
avii(3 eg):
how often can u be online:




name: Utau-chan
age: 13
avii(3 eg):

how often can u be online: If I'm not busy.. I'll Online.. xD
Posted 1/16/10


What program do u use?
Posted 1/16/10

imonster wrote:



What program do u use?


Photoshop CS2..^^
Posted 1/17/10


Your really good ^_____^ mmmm...i unno if im allowed to accept you since im not the creator im just a mod xD but i think your really good ^-^ ~ i'll make you a mod.

40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
name: Teddy
age: 13
avii:

how often can u be online:: Everyday

iRetarded.....O___O
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.