First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
R@!NB0W DR0PL3T$
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/8/09 , edited 11/10/09


Hey everyone!kurodo-j here~, the leader or presedint of this clique!
here you can sign up!

P.S: payment is 10 pics in the "rainbow droplets" album!

To sign up



Username:
Name:
position:[officer/member]
Membership card(in spoiler):
Have you paid?:
Posted 11/8/09
wwaaahh i wish i could sign up for ur clique kuro-chan TT . TT
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/8/09
hehe XD you'd a great officer
869 Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Username: chubbyhippo07
Name: lcfj
position: i dunno?
Membership card(in spoiler):

Have you paid?: yup!
Posted 11/11/09

Username:Tylily
Name:Lauren
position:[officer/member]: not sure
Membership card(in spoiler):

Have you paid?:yes

how can i be an officer?
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

chubbyhippo07 wrote:

Username: chubbyhippo07
Name: lcfj
position: i dunno?
Membership card(in spoiler):

Have you paid?: yup!


Approved!
thanks for joining OwO please remember to be active and inform me with any ideas you've got ^u^

you know you can be an officer like your good at drawing so being an officer you'll like have control over a smaller group in this group and make sure they stay out of trouble hehe XD
also i need you to be active thats all ^w^ so please decide<3
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

Tylily wrote:


Username:Tylily
Name:Lauren
position:[officer/member]: not sure
Membership card(in spoiler):

Have you paid?:yes

how can i be an officer?


to be an officer you should be experinced in a artistic talent like writing for example but you dont have to be like super at it, XD because being an officer you'll like have control over a smaller group in this group and make sure they stay out of trouble hehe XD
also i need you to be active thats all ^w^
Posted 11/11/09 , edited 11/11/09

kurodo-j wrote:


to be an officer you should be experinced in a artistic talent like writing for example but you dont have to be like super at it, XD because being an officer you'll like have control over a smaller group in this group and make sure they stay out of trouble hehe XD
also i need you to be active thats all ^w^



i will be...i am on everyday...i am good at collages. I can do gfx and photography
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

Tylily wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:


to be an officer you should be experinced in a artistic talent like writing for example but you dont have to be like super at it, XD because being an officer you'll like have control over a smaller group in this group and make sure they stay out of trouble hehe XD
also i need you to be active thats all ^w^



i will be...i am on everyday...i am good at collages. I can do gfx and photography


thats great! so can i count on you to be my photography officer?~OuO/
869 Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

kurodo-j wrote:


chubbyhippo07 wrote:

Username: chubbyhippo07
Name: lcfj
position: i dunno?
Membership card(in spoiler):

Have you paid?: yup!


Approved!
thanks for joining OwO please remember to be active and inform me with any ideas you've got ^u^

you know you can be an officer like your good at drawing so being an officer you'll like have control over a smaller group in this group and make sure they stay out of trouble hehe XD
also i need you to be active thats all ^w^ so please decide<3



thx.. i'll try my best to be an officer.. ^^.. but i'm zero at graphics.. is that ok?
Posted 11/12/09


thats great! so can i count on you to be my photography officer?~OuO/


i will be honored...yes most definitely you can count on me to be your photography officer.
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

chubbyhippo07 wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:


chubbyhippo07 wrote:

Username: chubbyhippo07
Name: lcfj
position: i dunno?
Membership card(in spoiler):

Have you paid?: yup!


Approved!
thanks for joining OwO please remember to be active and inform me with any ideas you've got ^u^

you know you can be an officer like your good at drawing so being an officer you'll like have control over a smaller group in this group and make sure they stay out of trouble hehe XD
also i need you to be active thats all ^w^ so please decide<3



thx.. i'll try my best to be an officer.. ^^.. but i'm zero at graphics.. is that ok?


its okay!can i count on you to be my drawing officer?OuO
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

Tylily wrote:



thats great! so can i count on you to be my photography officer?~OuO/


i will be honored...yes most definitely you can count on me to be your photography officer.
yaaay!kk, welcome to the clique officer lily~!^O^

Posted 11/12/09


i will be honored...yes most definitely you can count on me to be your photography officer.
yaaay!kk, welcome to the clique officer lily~!^O^



thank you^^
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

Tylily wrote:

thank you^^


no problem!so if you got any idea's i'll do my best to help make it possible! so never hesitate to tell me k? ^O^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.