First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Yumeiro Patissiere Launched!
2565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere in a la...
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
i love this anime so far so good!!!!! Its super cute !!!!! and the sweets they show makes me wanna eat it!!
1989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ~Anime & Manga Wo...
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

TerraGamerX wrote:


missnthrope wrote:

This one is kind of a mix between Shugo Chara, Gakuen Alice and Kitchen Princess. Should fill the space left open for those who dropped Shugo Chara Party.


Indeed, it's good for precisely that role. That's probably the situation for many, and this is certainly cute enough to take such an important role ; )


why this anime kind of mix with Gakuen Alice..
sorry i didn't understand that part..
2103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the grave yard...
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
ano....im just asking...why isnt it available in other countries..?
cause i watched it untill episode 6 in other websites...but it can only post ep.6....
:<
y must i live in the PH...T.T
37907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Illinois
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
I've been following this anime from another sub group but I'm glad CR picked it up. I also think its a mix between Shugo Chara/Gakuen Alice (especially the Ichigo and Kashino) even maybe a touch of Kodocha.

I bet these characters will evolve into a nice group
56059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Southern States
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
Kawaii! It's a fun " yummy " series.Recipes needed but a good cookbook is fine.
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / syd, Aus
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

Fudce wrote:


shinelover wrote:

dang i was so interested in watching an anime with pastries but it's not yet available in my region >_<

i shall wait and hope it will become available worldwide soon



They say that they're trying to make it available for more regions, but I've yet to see a single anime where they've succeeded.

I'll be watching this through other means. I'm paying as much as those who can watch it, so I'm going to watch it.


thanks for the tip. Havn't been on CR for a long time (stopped coming for a while coz didn't like all the "new" things)

hmm i'll search for some other means..

bit sad, i guess that's what happens when it's a USA based site....=__+"
sure they probably have reasons behind it...but we can wish
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Kinda dumb, you actually water at an anime? LOL
23235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

shinelover wrote:


Fudce wrote:


shinelover wrote:

dang i was so interested in watching an anime with pastries but it's not yet available in my region >_<

i shall wait and hope it will become available worldwide soon



They say that they're trying to make it available for more regions, but I've yet to see a single anime where they've succeeded.

I'll be watching this through other means. I'm paying as much as those who can watch it, so I'm going to watch it.


thanks for the tip. Havn't been on CR for a long time (stopped coming for a while coz didn't like all the "new" things)

hmm i'll search for some other means..

bit sad, i guess that's what happens when it's a USA based site....=__+"
sure they probably have reasons behind it...but we can wish


Use hotspot shield to change your IP location to america, then u can turn it off after your logged in
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / syd, Aus
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

booboox wrote:


shinelover wrote:


Fudce wrote:


shinelover wrote:

dang i was so interested in watching an anime with pastries but it's not yet available in my region >_<

i shall wait and hope it will become available worldwide soon



They say that they're trying to make it available for more regions, but I've yet to see a single anime where they've succeeded.

I'll be watching this through other means. I'm paying as much as those who can watch it, so I'm going to watch it.


thanks for the tip. Havn't been on CR for a long time (stopped coming for a while coz didn't like all the "new" things)

hmm i'll search for some other means..

bit sad, i guess that's what happens when it's a USA based site....=__+"
sure they probably have reasons behind it...but we can wish


Use hotspot shield to change your IP location to america, then u can turn it off after your logged in :)


Thanks :D!!!! i'll try that out~
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / NOWHERE
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
YAY!! FINALLY OUT!!
31149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
is this show any good?
1810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / San Antonio Texas.
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
Oo This show reminds me of Gakuen Alice - Just finished all 26 eps an hour ago ^^, Shugo chara - still watching and Antique Bakery - finished. I Love to watch cooking animes most of them are cute and romantic ^^ Can't wait for the rest of Yumeiro's eps to come out.
Posted 11/11/09
I have to watch this on other websites T^T.>.>.I hope this become worldwide soon
64464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limitless Fortres...
Offline
Posted 11/11/09

animedeera95 wrote:


TerraGamerX wrote:


missnthrope wrote:

This one is kind of a mix between Shugo Chara, Gakuen Alice and Kitchen Princess. Should fill the space left open for those who dropped Shugo Chara Party.


Indeed, it's good for precisely that role. That's probably the situation for many, and this is certainly cute enough to take such an important role ; )


why this anime kind of mix with Gakuen Alice..
sorry i didn't understand that part..


It's the character designs. Plus Amano has a similar personality to Mikan.

793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/11/09
can't wait for episode 7!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.