First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Do you hate Hinamori(Momo)?
Member
14555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

basket-ball wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

what the hell man? why is there any reason to hate momo!?
It's not like she knows what the hell is going on.


First im a girl lol
And as slamdunk14 said she blamed everything on Ichimaru Gin
Even after knowing what he did. I think she should accept that Aizen dont like her


Sorry about the man thing... but I have had this conversation with multiple people, Momo didn't know what was going on when she attacked Toshiro. All she thought about was that he was a threat to her captain and she was just being loyal.
Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / You need that(O>O)
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
no why..
I like her..
she is so cute=]
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

littledevil90239 wrote:


basket-ball wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

what the hell man? why is there any reason to hate momo!?
It's not like she knows what the hell is going on.


First im a girl lol
And as slamdunk14 said she blamed everything on Ichimaru Gin
Even after knowing what he did. I think she should accept that Aizen dont like her


Sorry about the man thing... but I have had this conversation with multiple people, Momo didn't know what was going on when she attacked Toshiro. All she thought about was that he was a threat to her captain and she was just being loyal.


I understand your point of view but no matter what it was i dont think she should have attacted Hitsugaya.
Then to go and blame everything on Ichimaru Gin just beacuse she didnt want to believe that she was being
betrayed by Aizen. To be it was very wrong, like she was accusing Toshiro of treson. its ok about the man thing
Member
14555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 11/23/09

basket-ball wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:


basket-ball wrote:


littledevil90239 wrote:

what the hell man? why is there any reason to hate momo!?
It's not like she knows what the hell is going on.


First im a girl lol
And as slamdunk14 said she blamed everything on Ichimaru Gin
Even after knowing what he did. I think she should accept that Aizen dont like her


Sorry about the man thing... but I have had this conversation with multiple people, Momo didn't know what was going on when she attacked Toshiro. All she thought about was that he was a threat to her captain and she was just being loyal.


I understand your point of view but no matter what it was i dont think she should have attacted Hitsugaya.
Then to go and blame everything on Ichimaru Gin just beacuse she didnt want to believe that she was being
betrayed by Aizen. To be it was very wrong, like she was accusing Toshiro of treson. its ok about the man thing


you're right she shouldn't have attacked Toshiro but i don't think it is a reason to hate her.
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
Lol well i think it. She also seems like she only cares about Aizen even after what hes done.
Member
9115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Missouri....the s...
Offline
Posted 11/27/09
ehh im pretty iffy when it comes to that, yeah she does make me annoyed at times but shes really confused and i respect her admiration to Aizen even thoguh....he became a real butthead!
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada.... that's...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

chrome_mist wrote:

I hate Hinamori Amu, not Hinamori Momo.


Hinamori Amu: One of the few Tsunderes I like
Hinamori Momo: TAKE SOME F***ING ELEPHANT TRANQUILIZERS BEFORE YOUR HEAD BLOWS OFF
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / konoha....haha
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
i hate her when she still cares bout aizen like hell though she knows aizen's become evil.....
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

diathel wrote:

i hate her when she still cares bout aizen like hell though she knows aizen's become evil.....


Yah and she blames Gin Ichimaru
3795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hmm.. somewhere l...
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
Can't be helped. I mean if I had somebody whom i looked up to very much... only to see how evil he is... It would be difficult to accept... I may try to escape reality and blame someone else...

Her story would be interesting for the main storyline... How a girl who looks up to her captain finally overcomes it and grow...

Other than that, I'm okay with her. She spices things up a bit. She's pretty good in combat... not as experienced and not as powerful as her subordinates.
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 12/7/09
She annoys me. Like Orihime does. I think she whines too much. But that's just me
Member
2559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 1/22/10
she's annoying~
I hate her.
1418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / NO
Offline
Posted 1/26/10

basket-ball wrote:

Personaly i do hate her and i hate her alot
Hitsugaya does so much for her and she
only cares about Aizen. She also tried to kill hitsugaya


I agree with littledev... I mean really? why hate Momo? She was only doing what she believed was true and she really didn't want to believe Aizen was evil
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/10

Kisuke_Moto wrote:


basket-ball wrote:

Personaly i do hate her and i hate her alot
Hitsugaya does so much for her and she
only cares about Aizen. She also tried to kill hitsugaya


I agree with littledev... I mean really? why hate Momo? She was only doing what she believed was true and she really didn't want to believe Aizen was evil


I guess thats true, cant lame her for everything but i dont know why i just hate her
i mean i dont hate Aizen and i should but i dont, instead i hate momo weird.
Member
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
I agree.Momo is so annoying. I mean yeah she looked up to aizen and all that bull but to attack toushiro,blame everything on gin, then frickin say that there had to he some logically or good reason for aizen to do what he did? Come on! Get your head outta your butt!!
Member
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 1/30/10
I agree.Momo is so annoying. I mean yeah she looked up to aizen and all that bull but to attack toushiro,blame everything on gin, then frickin say that there had to he some logically or good reason for aizen to do what he did? Come on! Get your head outta your butt!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.