First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
. : . Password869 Avi Contest . : .
869 Member
3655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/17/09 , edited 11/17/09
Username : Pandilly
Clique (if you're in one) : Meikyuu Eclipse
Are you interested in GGS? : mhm. :DD
Avii (in spoiler) :
Posted 11/17/09
Question:

if you dont want anyone copying your avii can you message the creator.
Posted 11/18/09
TOO MUCH COMPETITION!! DX
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

kiracutie wrote:

Question:

if you dont want anyone copying your avii can you message the creator.


you can message it to me but eventually ill have to put it up for people to vote >.<
Posted 11/18/09

leslye wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Question:

if you dont want anyone copying your avii can you message the creator.


you can message it to me but eventually ill have to put it up for people to vote >.<


yah i know that.um ill message yu when contest almost over
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

kiracutie wrote:


leslye wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Question:

if you dont want anyone copying your avii can you message the creator.


you can message it to me but eventually ill have to put it up for people to vote >.<


yah i know that.um ill message yu when contest almost over


okay sure(:
Posted 11/18/09

leslye wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


leslye wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

Question:

if you dont want anyone copying your avii can you message the creator.


you can message it to me but eventually ill have to put it up for people to vote >.<


yah i know that.um ill message yu when contest almost over


okay sure(:


btw for prize whats Clique
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/18/09


btw for prize whats Clique

its like groups inside password869 (:
theres stuff on it on the info page about it and you can join them to do more activities
Posted 11/18/09

leslye wrote:



btw for prize whats Clique


its like groups inside password869 (:
theres stuff on it on the info page about it and you can join them to do more activities

why for me who cares about prizes.ill just join for fun of it.but at least i get prizes.hope i win 8)
5293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

kiracutie wrote:


leslye wrote:



btw for prize whats Clique


its like groups inside password869 (:
theres stuff on it on the info page about it and you can join them to do more activities


why for me who cares about prizes.ill just join for fun of it.but at least i get prizes.hope i win 8)

lol good luck(: !
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.