First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
FANSIGNS
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 11/22/09

KayzOR wrote:


RawrLikeARainbowDinosawr wrote:

lyk seriously... in your face kay xDDD


oi , i already made u one and ur telling me its in my face =+=

so mean amber T_T


awhh kay i told you im making u one

Cutest Member Of CR
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

RawrLikeARainbowDinosawr wrote:


KayzOR wrote:


RawrLikeARainbowDinosawr wrote:

lyk seriously... in your face kay xDDD


oi , i already made u one and ur telling me its in my face =+=

so mean amber T_T


awhh kay i told you im making u one



im waiting.. takes like 1 year for this XPPPPPPPPPPPP
Posted 11/23/09

he was happy to do that one^^
then this is went i went to the beach...

Posted 11/23/09


I looked weird ><; ..Ill prob do another one later :D
Posted 11/23/09

Unluckystargirl wrote:



I looked weird ><; ..Ill prob do another one later :D


can i plzzz have onee
Posted 11/23/09


Ehh for sum reason when i take a webcam pik with paper or white board it darkens things :[
If you want another one i can do it :P



Cutest Member Of CR
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 11/24/09


Is this gud? i kinda made this last week at my school while the teacher
is yapping....hehehehhe :D
Posted 11/24/09
OMGGGGGGGG i love you all<3333 u guys are amazing. i'll put you all on my fansign list<333 thank you sooo much<333
Posted 11/24/09

xxtheposerxx wrote:


he was happy to do that one^^
then this is went i went to the beach...



OMGGGGGGGGGGG he's so adorable. :O OMGGGGGG you're amazing. the best fansign sooo far<333 and in the sand OMG really awesome. wow thank you so much<3333
Posted 11/24/09

RawrLikeARainbowDinosawr wrote:


xxtheposerxx wrote:


he was happy to do that one^^
then this is went i went to the beach...



OMGGGGGGGGGGG he's so adorable. :O OMGGGGGG you're amazing. the best fansign sooo far<333 and in the sand OMG really awesome. wow thank you so much<3333


lol,np
Posted 11/24/09

Unluckystargirl wrote:



Ehh for sum reason when i take a webcam pik with paper or white board it darkens things :[
If you want another one i can do it :P





thank you sooo muhh i luvv it,may i put it on my profile^^
Posted 11/24/09


Sure why not ^^
Can you make me one pleeez?
Posted 11/24/09 , edited 11/25/09

i can make a diferent one i'm gona go to the beach so i'll make it in the sand^^
Cutest Member Of CR
14159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
i want one too
Posted 11/24/09

KayzOR wrote:

i want one too :P


okz^^,i'll do that rright now[=
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.