First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
HTML Codes
9306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/09
Hi I just wanna ask how can I make html codes work in my profile? thanks. I will be waiting for your replies ^__^ Hope you can help me out teehee
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

fruitcakegirl wrote:

Hi I just wanna ask how can I make html codes work in my profile? thanks. I will be waiting for your replies ^__^ Hope you can help me out teehee


we dont use html here so just forget it, and start learning to use BB code.
9306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/9/09

wych_elm wrote:


fruitcakegirl wrote:

Hi I just wanna ask how can I make html codes work in my profile? thanks. I will be waiting for your replies ^__^ Hope you can help me out teehee


we dont use html here so just forget it, and start learning to use BB code.


Aww. But I saw some users using html in their profiles too. How does the BB code work? haha
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 11/9/09 , edited 11/9/09

fruitcakegirl wrote:
Aww. But I saw some users using html in their profiles too. How does the BB code work? haha


Are you talking about profile background/banner and such? You are allowed to use that if you're a star member. It has nothing to do with HTLM. As for BB codes, just visit wych_elm's page--> http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages/bb%2Bcodes
Have fun with your profile!
9306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

Kippu wrote:


fruitcakegirl wrote:
Aww. But I saw some users using html in their profiles too. How does the BB code work? haha


Are you talking about profile background/banner and such? You are allowed to use that if you're a star member. It has nothing to do with HTLM. As for BB codes, just visit wych_elm's page--> http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages/bb%2Bcodes
Have fun with your profile!


Oh yay thanks! haha I meant with the codes is to make my words go to the center ^__^ like those. haha Thank you so muuuuuuuuuuuch. This helped a lot ^__^ haha. So nice of you. Thanks again ^__^
73613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104
Offline
Posted 12/18/09
The reason why you cannot use HTML is because of script kiddies.
7589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 1/12/10
I see some ppl have some Like a picture on the left and theres like this border around it. I don't know what it is..But i like it can someone tell me a code for it?? ;/
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/13/10

LanneiAngel wrote:

I see some ppl have some Like a picture on the left and theres like this border around it. I don't know what it is..But i like it can someone tell me a code for it?? ;/


You're probably seeing a background skin on a supporter's page. If you read up, you'll notice kippu's comment regarding that.

A full listing of BB codes you can use can be found here.
Posted 1/13/10

edsamac wrote:


LanneiAngel wrote:

I see some ppl have some Like a picture on the left and theres like this border around it. I don't know what it is..But i like it can someone tell me a code for it?? ;/


You're probably seeing a background skin on a supporter's page. If you read up, you'll notice kippu's comment regarding that.

A full listing of BB codes you can use can be found here.


Full listing? That page is hardly ever updated.
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/10
ummm, i see some users using headers, but its thicker and its above and below the word(s); anyone know the BB code for that?
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 7/18/10

smileyrose wrote:

ummm, i see some users using headers, but its thicker and its above and below the word(s); anyone know the BB code for that?



You mean like this right?
I'm totally wondering about that too!! I've tried bolding it but it doesnt work haha >__<
If you ever find out, please tell me
I'll tell you if I find out xD
Posted 8/10/10

Kippu wrote:


fruitcakegirl wrote:
Aww. But I saw some users using html in their profiles too. How does the BB code work? haha


Are you talking about profile background/banner and such? You are allowed to use that if you're a star member. It has nothing to do with HTLM. As for BB codes, just visit wych_elm's page--> http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/wych_elm/pages/bb%2Bcodes
Have fun with your profile!



helped mi out OH SO MUCH

thank you~!
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/20/10
how are you able to make the text small or big?

Like the "Buddy??" how do you make it that big?
and the text below is pretty small....
Posted 8/22/10 , edited 8/22/10

YoUrZ_4_EvEr wrote:

how are you able to make the text small or big?

Like the "Buddy??" how do you make it that big?
and the text below is pretty small....


i just recently found out about that ;3

The BB Code Help Page was already updated so you can go there and you will see the code for making texts small or big. ^-^
here is the link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=bbcode

etto~ hope that helped ^-^
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/22/10

x-Shii-x wrote:


YoUrZ_4_EvEr wrote:

how are you able to make the text small or big?

Like the "Buddy??" how do you make it that big?
and the text below is pretty small....


i just recently found out about that ;3

The BB Code Help Page was already updated so you can go there and you will see the code for making texts small or big. ^-^
here is the link:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=bbcode

etto~ hope that helped ^-^


Thanks! I spent so much time thinking how to do it and now I know how to xD Thanks agaiN
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.