First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply HIRE MODS!
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09 , edited 11/10/09
Wanna Be A Mod?

In Banner



Name:
Username:
Program Use:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:[in spoiler]

In Avi




Name:
Username:
Program Use:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:[in spoiler]

In Icons




Name:
Username:
Program Use:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples:[in spoiler]

In Gamer


Username:
How Often Online:
Invite Your Buddies:
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:
Samples Of Games:
fashionista
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
well.. can i be gamer ??
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

littlestella wrote:

well.. can i be gamer ??


ok wait
fashionista
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

1x3michy-chan wrote:


littlestella wrote:

well.. can i be gamer ??


ok wait


ohh ok !! tell me if it's ok !!
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

littlestella wrote:


1x3michy-chan wrote:


littlestella wrote:

well.. can i be gamer ??


ok wait


ohh ok !! tell me if it's ok !!


ok
Posted 11/10/09

Name: kona
Username:-kona
Program Use: photoscape
How Often Online: pretty often
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:

Samples:[in spoiler]

Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

-kona wrote:


Name: kona
Username:-kona
Program Use: photoscape
How Often Online: pretty often
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:

Samples:[in spoiler]



kona you are approved to be moderator/mods
Posted 11/10/09

1x3michy-chan wrote:


-kona wrote:


Name: kona
Username:-kona
Program Use: photoscape
How Often Online: pretty often
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:

Samples:[in spoiler]



kona you are approved to be moderator/mods


Thank you! ^___^

Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

-kona wrote:


1x3michy-chan wrote:


-kona wrote:


Name: kona
Username:-kona
Program Use: photoscape
How Often Online: pretty often
Invite Your Buddies: yes
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies:

Samples:[in spoiler]



kona you are approved to be moderator/mods


Thank you! ^___^



your welcome

fashionista
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / AnimeWorld! Or in...
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
yes i know here but for the froum's ??!!
Moderator
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

Name: Kikyo
Username: lizagirl308237
Program Use: Photoshop CS4
How Often Online: once a day
Invite Your Buddies: Yup Yup
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: humm, at the moment crunchyroll isnt working with me and it wont load the pic even if i wait for half an hour. i wont be able to give you the screenshot and samples until it starts working
Samples:[in spoiler]
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

lizagirl308237 wrote:


Name: Kikyo
Username: lizagirl308237
Program Use: Photoshop CS4
How Often Online: once a day
Invite Your Buddies: Yup Yup
Screenshot Of You Inviting Buddies: humm, at the moment crunchyroll isnt working with me and it wont load the pic even if i wait for half an hour. i wont be able to give you the screenshot and samples until it starts working
Samples:[in spoiler]


kikyo you are approved to be a moderator/mod
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/10/09

littlestella wrote:

yes i know here but for the froum's ??!!


what do you mean?

Moderator
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 11/10/09
im guessing she want to be a forum mod
Posted 11/10/09 , edited 11/10/09
username:Cinnamon_Bun
how often are you online:Everyday if I'm not busy
invite your buddy:Yes
screen shot:

sample of game:
-Rate the Avi
-Count to ifinity
-Edit the Pic
-Your Banned
-Broken wishes
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.