First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request Avis/Avatars
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

SweetSour16 wrote:


1x3michy-chan wrote:


SweetSour16 wrote:

1.Username:SweetSour16
2.Text: Jessica Starlight
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: michy-cah
4.Extras: anything
5.Pay: invite buddies
6.Pic: anything pic do you want but not to sexy, just cute.


here you go
sorry its simple




can you use this pic. I don't want it to pinky. Just a soft colour.


sorry its simple


Posted 11/13/09 , edited 11/17/09
1.Username: pinguinlover29
2.Text: Michelle, pinguinlover29
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: anyone would be good^^
4.Extras: crop and loops around pic
5.Pay: yup my buddies!!
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


PENDING AMU-CHII
Moderator
13440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ONE PROUD SHAWOL!
Offline
Posted 11/13/09


here um it looks bad but i did what i could w/ d pic if u want me 2 make another one plz give me another pic
Posted 11/14/09
1.Username: ItazuranaKissLuver
2.Text: umm can you add a cute quote that matches my avii? dat would be nice plz!
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: anyone would be good^^
4.Extras: crop and loops around pic u kno, really cute and pretty
5.Pay: invited my friends
6.Pic:( in spoiler)
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:

1.Username: ItazuranaKissLuver
2.Text: umm can you add a cute quote that matches my avii? dat would be nice plz!
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?: anyone would be good^^
4.Extras: crop and loops around pic u kno, really cute and pretty
5.Pay: invited my friends
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


here you go
sorry its simple i use only paint net
Posted 11/15/09
ty!!!!!!!!!
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/15/09


ur welcome
Posted 11/16/09


here um it looks bad but i did what i could w/ d pic if u want me 2 make another one plz give me another pic


here is the pic:
22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/16/09
1.Username: megumeru
2.Text: megumeru , MeGu
3.Creator
4.Extras: yes^^ i wan my avii to be like urs

5.Pay:yappi ^^

6.Pic:( in spoiler)
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

megumeru wrote:

1.Username: megumeru
2.Text: megumeru , MeGu
3.Creator
4.Extras: yes^^ i wan my avii to be like urs

5.Pay:yappi ^^

6.Pic:( in spoiler)



Here you go
i hope you like it

22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/17/09


thx ne~..kawaii ^^
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

megumeru wrote:



thx ne~..kawaii ^^


ur welcome
and pls use

22776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

1x3michy-chan wrote:


megumeru wrote:



thx ne~..kawaii ^^


ur welcome
and pls use



ok sure i will ne~.... but nt nw cos me ish just change my avii n its nw matchin so maybe tommor ne~
Creator
6617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

megumeru wrote:


1x3michy-chan wrote:


megumeru wrote:



thx ne~..kawaii ^^


ur welcome
and pls use



ok sure i will ne~.... but nt nw cos me ish just change my avii n its nw matchin so maybe tommor ne~


its ok
90169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 12/18/09 , edited 1/9/10
1.Username:2magicgirl
2.Text:2magicgirl
3.Creator or Mod( who u want to do it )?:dont mind
4.Extras:surprise me
5.Pay:yes
6.Pic:( in spoiler)


Done! Bunny-chii
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.