First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~RP Place~
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 11/12/09
You can RP here I mean not at school

Start
Member
1999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY world
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
Bella: Hello? anybody here?
Posted 3/28/10
*walks in* Did the Director mean here?
Posted 3/30/10

ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*
Posted 3/30/10

kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*


*smiles* So, .... what now?
Posted 3/31/10

ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*


*smiles* So, .... what now?


Let's go there *points to a near by coffee shop*
Posted 3/31/10

kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*


*smiles* So, .... what now?


Let's go there *points to a near by coffee shop*


*walks to the coffee shop with you*
Posted 4/1/10

ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*


*smiles* So, .... what now?


Let's go there *points to a near by coffee shop*


*walks to the coffee shop with you*


So what made you want to a librarian?
Posted 4/1/10

kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*


*smiles* So, .... what now?


Let's go there *points to a near by coffee shop*


*walks to the coffee shop with you*


So what made you want to a librarian?


I love books. And when I'm surrounded by them, they make me feel at home. *smiles*
Posted 4/1/10

ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:

*walks in* Did the Director mean here?


yes yes here *smiles*


*smiles* So, .... what now?


Let's go there *points to a near by coffee shop*


*walks to the coffee shop with you*


So what made you want to a librarian?


I love books. And when I'm surrounded by them, they make me feel at home. *smiles*


If you want I can get more of them in the library
Posted 4/1/10


*smiles* I'd gladly take up your offer Director if it doesn't trouble you.
Posted 4/2/10

ryomatheprince wrote:



*smiles* I'd gladly take up your offer Director if it doesn't trouble you.


Of course not. *smiles* I'd be glad to make the library a better place
Posted 4/2/10

kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:



*smiles* I'd gladly take up your offer Director if it doesn't trouble you.


Of course not. *smiles* I'd be glad to make the library a better place


*drinks my mocha* Then, please do Director.

Posted 4/2/10

ryomatheprince wrote:


kote_gabi wrote:


ryomatheprince wrote:



*smiles* I'd gladly take up your offer Director if it doesn't trouble you.


Of course not. *smiles* I'd be glad to make the library a better place


*drinks my mocha* Then, please do Director.



So....tell me something about you're self.....
Posted 4/2/10


What do you want to know? *puts my drink down*

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.