First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
. : Game : . show us what you got~
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09 , edited 1/23/10


hey everyone! here you can show us ur work...it can either be a drawing, poem, video or even an avi u made for a freind!
^____^
Posted 11/12/09
some of my old works in gimp/lunapics with also some new with ps
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9041973
this is also wat i sent to see if i would become a ggs person
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
i lurve drawing! so here are some of mine [sorry if awful but i cant help but feel proud XD]

lol i appreciate any advices for improvements ewe
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09

Tylily wrote:

some of my old works in gimp/lunapics with also some new with ps
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9041973
this is also wat i sent to see if i would become a ggs person


wow such awesome work lily-chan!thier great!keep up the great work ^O^
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/12/09
oh i also like to make graphics OuO i use photoshop cs
869 Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

kurodo-j wrote:

i lurve drawing! so here are some of mine [sorry if awful but i cant help but feel proud XD]

lol i appreciate any advices for improvements ewe


ur drawings r magnificiant!! i cannot help but to feel very low when i see ur art..
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

chubbyhippo07 wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:

i lurve drawing! so here are some of mine [sorry if awful but i cant help but feel proud XD]

lol i appreciate any advices for improvements ewe


ur drawings r magnificiant!! i cannot help but to feel very low when i see ur art..


but i love ur drawings OnO why didt you post them yet? ;m; please dooo~
869 Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
i didn't post bcoz my current comp has only two drawings in them.. but i still post it though.. any comments and critics r appreciated.. ^^



33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

chubbyhippo07 wrote:

i didn't post bcoz my current comp has only two drawings in them.. but i still post it though.. any comments and critics r appreciated.. ^^





uwaaah<3<3 i really love that angel pic so lovely >w<
869 Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

kurodo-j wrote:


chubbyhippo07 wrote:

i didn't post bcoz my current comp has only two drawings in them.. but i still post it though.. any comments and critics r appreciated.. ^^





uwaaah<3<3 i really love that angel pic so lovely >w<


thank u very much, kuro-chan.. glad u like it..
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

chubbyhippo07 wrote:



thank u very much, kuro-chan.. glad u like it..


no problem!keep up the awesome work! OuO
Posted 11/16/09

kurodo-j wrote:

oh i also like to make graphics OuO i use photoshop cs


you are so good...^^ btw i did not get into ggs
Posted 11/16/09

chubbyhippo07 wrote:

i didn't post bcoz my current comp has only two drawings in them.. but i still post it though.. any comments and critics r appreciated.. ^^





love ur drawings
33496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
????? ?????
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

Tylily wrote:


kurodo-j wrote:

oh i also like to make graphics OuO i use photoshop cs


you are so good...^^ btw i did not get into ggs


aww its okay~*hugs* i still find ur graphics great!
869 Member
5916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/16/09

Tylily wrote:


chubbyhippo07 wrote:

i didn't post bcoz my current comp has only two drawings in them.. but i still post it though.. any comments and critics r appreciated.. ^^





love ur drawings


thank u... ur graphics r awesome 2.. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.