First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Youtube AMV's??
9234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 10/25/10
Most of them has music I don`t like, so I don`t bother with them.
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/26/10 , edited 10/26/10
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my hometown...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
yeahh, i have an account i'm not that good yet have to practice a bit more there simple but i do them =Dhttp://www.youtube.com/user/hart6jess?feature=mhum different kinda music and animes most are romance videos but i wanna try new things =]
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
(99%) of the Animated MUSIC Videos I have seen On the Youtube, Have been trash.. JUst lame Narutard shit with no style.. JUst some crap thrown together to a song.

KIDS on this forum who MAKE Shitty AMV's Listen up.. AMV's tell stories. You task is to put clips to a song to convey a story. Just throwing random fight seens into a heavy metal song does not make a AMV.. That is just trash.
1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/26/10 , edited 10/26/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

(99%) of the Animated MUSIC Videos I have seen On the Youtube, Have been trash.. JUst lame Narutard shit with no style.. JUst some crap thrown together to a song.

KIDS on this forum who MAKE Shitty AMV's Listen up.. AMV's tell stories. You task is to put clips to a song to convey a story. Just throwing random fight seens into a heavy metal song does not make a AMV.. That is just trash.


Oh,telling stories?!Does this count : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXKjEIDXzxg,& most of my AMV picks from the previous post I left here reflect so or at least tell more stories than most AMV

One thing I agree with you,is that a majority of AMVs are ****

I don't make AMV because it's a waste and I don't have the programming to do so
17892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

DBZAOTA482 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

(99%) of the Animated MUSIC Videos I have seen On the Youtube, Have been trash.. JUst lame Narutard shit with no style.. JUst some crap thrown together to a song.

KIDS on this forum who MAKE Shitty AMV's Listen up.. AMV's tell stories. You task is to put clips to a song to convey a story. Just throwing random fight seens into a heavy metal song does not make a AMV.. That is just trash.


Oh,telling stories?!Does this count : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXKjEIDXzxg,& my AMV picks from the previous post I left here reflect so,or at least tell more stories than most AMV


'I post a few amv's that did a good job...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBP-l1eNh4s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh6IZMUzZpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GpDK6TmsCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2qiFCPID5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3W2bskiTo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-r4gkaYubI

1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/26/10 , edited 10/26/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DBZAOTA482 wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:

(99%) of the Animated MUSIC Videos I have seen On the Youtube, Have been trash.. JUst lame Narutard shit with no style.. JUst some crap thrown together to a song.

KIDS on this forum who MAKE Shitty AMV's Listen up.. AMV's tell stories. You task is to put clips to a song to convey a story. Just throwing random fight seens into a heavy metal song does not make a AMV.. That is just trash.


Oh,telling stories?!Does this count : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXKjEIDXzxg,& my AMV picks from the previous post I left here reflect so,or at least tell more stories than most AMV


'I post a few amv's that did a good job...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBP-l1eNh4s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh6IZMUzZpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GpDK6TmsCI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2qiFCPID5I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn3W2bskiTo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-r4gkaYubI



Not to shabby but did you by any chance catch the ones I showed to you

If not,here they are :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLENIklqY24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih8z--4H5wU&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3XxlzVdGXg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXKjEIDXzxg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpKQRh5HLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCPu4CMhy5Q
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In my headquarters
Offline
Posted 10/27/10
I had four AMVs in my YouTube account (I made them all - one of my inspired hobby). But don't expect any original AMVs. Three of them are just the remastered version of some existing AMVs. Actually, there were previously four more videos. But these previous videos are no longer in my account (they're actually failed remastering attempts, which were later got removed).

Here's my profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/HAVOCprojects

I don't wanna upload anything again to YT for safety reasons, because uploading AMVs may cause some certain record industries to wreck into YT and mess up my AMVs.
28361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Your Heart
Online
Posted 10/27/10
i used to make em. i made quite a bit but was kinda average. my youtube username is chang148. the last few amvs i made are the good ones
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 1/9/11
Freakin YouTube. . .Am I the only one who gets AMVs from animemusicvideos.org?

I've never tried making one, but I like to watch them. I haven't gotten new ones for a while now though.

I think the best ones are made by DeocyOps. The only problem is on a couple of his vids he makes an intro where he takes a clip from an anime and totally changes the subs to something stupid. Once it gets to the music his work is incredible though. The Naruto Technique Beat is particularly good.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
84365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
35521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/11
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/19/11
I don't know - I was never really a huge fan of AMVs, or did I ever attempt making one. Then again, I don't even really care for music videos, period.
5143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Take a guess, neh~
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
Yeah I do, but not that often.
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / England
Offline
Posted 1/22/11
The problem I have with many AMVs lately (having started watching the odd one again after not really doing so for years) is the sheer amount of effects involved, sometimes to the point of obscuring any footage or flow of the video. This is exactly what I found in the DecoyOps video mentioned previously, and the trend seems only to have continued since then. Mind you, I'm not saying it's not fun to see something that just looks great visually regardless of source/story, just that it can get in the way some time.

When I originally got into animes and amvs, amv.com was the only site I got videos from. Should take a proper look again some time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.