First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
drawing ctritic.........
Posted 11/13/09

POST U'RE DRAW HERE AND LET ANOTHER COMENT U'RE DRAW..........




~Rulers~

~don't mad becose of it
~ don't say with bad words....
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 11/16/09
no one's posting stuff here....ho well:D i'll post my picture here. i just scanned it yesterday. drew it in one of my notebooks:
Posted 11/17/09

mirare wrote:

no one's posting stuff here....ho well:D i'll post my picture here. i just scanned it yesterday. drew it in one of my notebooks:


ICHIRU GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

joda-jodan hehehehe
etto..........*thinking*

~ give a cloth fold at the amprit
~ cloth fold at the legs is too straight
~ and i don't knoe is dat ure style but the eyebrow is too close at the eyes.....
4 be more naturally can u make it just a little upper???
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 11/17/09


~give a clothe fold at the armpit: ....i shouldve done that*slaps her self*
~cloth fold at the legs is too straight: you mean the shorts?? dont you realize that i put NONE there??? the suggestions should have been "give clothes folds for the shorts"....well it still have to work on that..havent figured out how to do it yet.
~and i don't knoe is dat ure style but the eyebrow is too close at the eyes. 4 be more naturally can u make it just a little upper???: really?? it looks fine to me.....
Posted 11/17/09

mirare wrote:



~give a clothe fold at the armpit: ....i shouldve done that*slaps her self*
~cloth fold at the legs is too straight: you mean the shorts?? dont you realize that i put NONE there??? the suggestions should have been "give clothes folds for the shorts"....well it still have to work on that..havent figured out how to do it yet.
~and i don't knoe is dat ure style but the eyebrow is too close at the eyes. 4 be more naturally can u make it just a little upper???: really?? it looks fine to me.....


i'm bad at english rim-rin =,=.................

if i put dat with indonesia language another member will not understand it......

and yes at the umh...... eto... i'm not mean the legs i mean the arm.......*i'm stupid huh=,=*
and gipe a cloth fold at the ????? that short thing at the legs

*HUUUUUUAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!*
I NEDD DICTIONARY!!!!!!!!
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 11/17/09


oh, you mean the knees(lutut)???

Posted 11/17/09

mirare wrote:



oh, you mean the knees(lutut)???




o.k celana pendek coba kamu tambah beberapa cloth fold=,=
and yang dekat lengan itu terlalu rapi.... jgan di buat rapi coba lebih di berantakin ><
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
u can ask me for english help Rui-san! i use english everyday at school so im pretty flluent in english:D
Posted 11/17/09

mirare wrote:

u can ask me for english help Rui-san! i use english everyday at school so im pretty flluent in english:D



hold on i'm trying.........
geez maybe this is bcoz japan language............


Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
OK! i get it thanx:D
Member
2667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere ON Earth
Offline
Posted 11/23/09
haha...comment this...



Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

Hmm...........................................
I can't think of anything to say......
well let's see, i dont really get the pose... is he kneeling down?? or is this picture not finished yet??
other than that i think the hand is too small.....
Creator
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Daath
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
oh is it an old drawing of yours? O_O honestly i think its creative with a almost fantasy style of work. i can see a scar below the left eye. is that like a firemen's hat o_O thats something new XXD
Creator
24932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Daath
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
to mirare: actually i like how you did to the hair since im no good at coloring it like that. and ah is it me or was the legs too long? o_O if its normal she's probably tall since i have long legs here in real life i thiught she would be cuz im using my body to measure if it right >:
Member
2667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere ON Earth
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
i don't know what hat is it..
i just draw it based on my mind...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.