Post Reply Introduce yourself
9843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland :)
Offline
Posted 11/13/09
So,here members can introduce themselves,cuz if don't know anything about each other we can't become friends.
I'll start:
username: angel_nari
name: Mary
about me: well,I'm mary. I love anime,manga,sport,dancing,reading and hanging with friend. I'm very friendly and want to make a lot of friends, it's nice to meet you all
Posted 11/13/09
username: sopokuna
name: sopo
about me: well,i'm 16 years old girl from europe. I love mangas and animes, also reading,sport,dancing,hanging with friends and animals,also i like baby-sitting my cousins it' snice to meet you all
9843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland :)
Offline
Posted 11/13/09

sopokuna wrote:


username: sopokuna
name: sopo
about me: well,i'm 16 years old girl from europe. I love mangas and animes, also reading,sport,dancing,hanging with friends and animals,also i like baby-sitting my cousins it' snice to meet you all



thanks for joining sopo and welcome
Posted 11/13/09
username: konamaiki
name: Toni
about me: im 17 and from ireland and i love anime and reading but hate school and x factor
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 11/13/09


Username:
preciousclover

Name:
Clover

About me:

I'm turning 14 on June 26. I came from the Philippines. Clover was not my real name. I love watching animes especially shugo chara. I'm a type of girl who loves too laugh and laugh. I love to make new friends. I'm a shugo chara fan. That's all I can say. Nice to meet you all
9843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland :)
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

konamaiki wrote:

username: konamaiki
name: Toni
about me: im 17 and from ireland and i love anime and reading but hate school and x factor


welcome to the group and nice to meet you
9843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland :)
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

preciousclover wrote:


Username:
preciousclover

Name:
Clover

About me:
I'm turning 14 on June 26. I came from the Philippines. Clover was not my real name. I love watching animes especially shugo chara. I'm a type of girl who loves too laugh and laugh. I love to make new friends. I'm a shugo chara fan. That's all I can say. Nice to meet you all


Welcome to the group and nice to meet you btw i'm a shugo chara fan too
Member
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie

Hi there, I go by the name Juppie. I'm a rather eccentric person, who eats their favorite foods last, is quite forgetful, and spews random quotes. Pleased to meet you. ^-^
9843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wonderland :)
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

InnocentJuppie wrote:

Username: InnocentJuppie
Name: Juppie

Hi there, I go by the name Juppie. I'm a rather eccentric person, who eats their favorite foods last, is quite forgetful, and spews random quotes. Pleased to meet you. ^-^


nice to meet you
Member
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/09 , edited 11/18/09
username: shugocharabigfanXD
name: nani
about me: i'm 10 and i am smart
Posted 11/18/09

shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

username: shugocharabigfanXD
name: nani
about me: i'm 10 and i am smart


nice to meet you
Posted 11/20/09

username:Darkwing15
name: syidee
about me: im gonna be 14 this december yay~~~so, happy........i like to listen music even in class,watch anime, chatting with my friend, hang out........if you want to know about me..........pls
add me...........
Member
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

sopokuna wrote:


shugocharabigfanXD wrote:

username: shugocharabigfanXD
name: nani
about me: i'm 10 and i am smart


nice to meet you :)


nice to meet you too
You must be logged in to post.