First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Bi or Trenders?
1589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philii ,.
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
It's just a trend. And ALL trends sooner or later fade away.
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:



So what? Is everyone at your school BI/ Gay? then how would you have trouble with "expressing" your Bi-ness, if the majority are gay/bi o.O it should be easy for you~


hell no we ain't all gay! we live in a strict chirstian society!... well not really, just majoirty are from strict christain families
Posted 12/4/09


lol someone agrees with me~ yay~
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:



I don't want my kids in the future, or my little sister turing gay/ bi just because everyone else is gay/bi, THAT is my point. People just "turn" because its "cool" to be Bi. THAT is annoying as I said.


and like i said, people here don't think its "cool" or a "trend" majority are close minded hypocrites who have nothing better to do but make themsleves look like asses by talking about how odd or different people are. OMG! even some of the greatest poets and aurthors are/were gay! common!
Posted 12/4/09



thats crazy o.O what state do you live in? Missouri? and if its so strict then stop being christian -_- pfff.. I have no religion~ All I believe in is god
Posted 12/4/09



Hmm~ now whos being a hypocrite? I'm simply expressing how I feel about this issue~ You're telling me not to express myself~ I don't care if they were~ I am not a gay poet~ You don't see it because your Bi/ GAy so you think everyone is out to ridicule you and give you a hard time, self-pitying yourself~ So at the moment you are close-minded about others opinions~ As I said some are actually Bi/ Gay but most are trenders~
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:




thats crazy o.O what state do you live in? Missouri? and if its so strict then stop being christian -_- pfff.. I have no religion~ All I believe in is god


haha very funny.... i'm a presbyterian..... we believe in predestination, and i know i'm predestened to go to hell, i don't... as for my religion, i believe in god, but don't worship him... lol and just TRY and make may family a non chirstian family... i'd love to see you try...
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:




Hmm~ now whos being a hypocrite? I'm simply expressing how I feel about this issue~ You're telling me not to express myself~ I don't care if they were~ I am not a gay poet~ You don't see it because your Bi/ GAy so you think everyone is out to ridicule you and give you a hard time, self-pitying yourself~ So at the moment you are close-minded about others opinions~ As I said some are actually Bi/ Gay but most are trenders~


....now now, read my statement carefuly hun, i said MAJORITY. and no i'm not close minded, i'm accepting what you are saying/think/beleive, and i'm just saying what i beleive/think. i accept what you think, its okay to think what you're thinking, i'm defending myself.
Posted 12/4/09


Lol let me tell you something~ well if you knew everything I know about religion you'd dislike it as much as me :] Lets just say it was invented long ago just to trick us. Heh I don't know~ have you commited murder to know that for sure~? DOn't put yourself down just because you've might have made a mistake and now think your gonna go to hell o.O
Posted 12/4/09


Lol theres nothing to defend~ If your genuinely Bi :]
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:



Lol let me tell you something~ well if you knew everything I know about religion you'd dislike it as much as me :] Lets just say it was invented long ago just to trick us. Heh I don't know~ have you commited murder to know that for sure~? DOn't put yourself down just because you've might have made a mistake and now think your gonna go to hell o.O


no no no, i KNOW i'm going to hell, i don't WANT to worship god! so even if predestination isn't true, i'd still go to hell because i don't love god like i should. he was a good man, with good morals, he helps me to live my life, to know what's right and wrong, gives me guide lines, but i don't worship him. haha if i commited murder that wouldn't send me to hell ifi worshiped god.... i like the thought of an after life, but i know i'll be in the eternal suffering placey thinggy
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:



Lol theres nothing to defend~ If your genuinely Bi :]


*sigh* must we get technical? just sometimes we feel insulted by all of this...
Posted 12/4/09


Pfff~ -falls on the floor laughing- I don't worship him either o.O I just believe he's there and watches us, although I believe he doesn't interfere because we learn better when we learn from our mistakes :] I think you wanna go to "hell" whatever that is~ (btw this has gone totally off forum topic o.o)
11649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...My house... i...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

kurishima wrote:



Pfff~ -falls on the floor laughing- I don't worship him either o.O I just believe he's there and watches us, although I believe he doesn't interfere because we learn better when we learn from our mistakes :] I think you wanna go to "hell" whatever that is~ (btw this has gone totally off forum topic o.o)


lamo yea i know so what you say? truce? ignore my bad spelling por favor... can you have a bi friend? yea and i do sorta wanna go there, heaven doesn't appeal to me
Posted 12/4/09


Then attack the fakers~ they're to blame~ not me who is expressing my opinion over it~ I do after all have my freedom of speech on my side~ ;] heheheh

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.