Post Reply Mod Application
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
We need Lot of mods for this group, of cuz they must be active. if you cant be active. You don't have to apply!

We need graphic mod, Forum mod, Game mod, Event mod.

Graphic mod form
If you accept, please make a shop with request together. If your shop is not active more than 2 weeks. I will auto removed it by no warning!

Username:
What program do you use:
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?:
Samples of your work:
Why do you want to be mod:
Are you active:


Forums/Event/Game Mod form
If you accepted, for forum mod, at least reply to every game or whatever topic and wallpost.
For Event mod, You will in charge make contest or something interesting.
For Game mod, you will in change making game in the forums. Take note: Do not make too much of game in 1 day!


Username:
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?:
Why do you want to be mod:
Are you active:




Graphic Mod
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 11/14/09
Username: meluvyou10
What program do you use: Gimp
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yeap or i will
Samples of your work: i just started and you already know my graphics

Why do you want to be mod: cuz i like helping out the groupes :D
Are you active: yeap :D
55657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in Isla...
Offline
Posted 11/14/09

meluvyou10 wrote:

Username: meluvyou10
What program do you use: Gimp
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yeap or i will
Samples of your work: i just started and you already know my graphics

Why do you want to be mod: cuz i like helping out the groupes :D
Are you active: yeap :D


Accepted, please make your shop & if can put up request form ^^
Graphic Mod
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 11/14/09


thnx :D
Posted 11/15/09
Username:black_snow707
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yes
Why do you want to be mod:i can help with the group
Are you active: yup
Moderator
3463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

black_snow707 wrote:

Username:black_snow707
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yes
Why do you want to be mod:i can help with the group
Are you active: yup


Approved
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Username: smileyrose
What program do you use: GIMP
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yaa
Samples of your work:

Why do you want to be mod: cause i like to make graphics and this seems like a cool group
Are you active: yaa unless i notify that i will be alittle unactive.
Moderator
3463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 11/15/09

smileyrose wrote:


Username: smileyrose
What program do you use: GIMP
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yaa
Samples of your work:

Why do you want to be mod: cause i like to make graphics and this seems like a cool group
Are you active: yaa unless i notify that i will be alittle unactive.


Approved You may go and start a shop with request=]
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/09

Kelly-chan24 wrote:


smileyrose wrote:


Username: smileyrose
What program do you use: GIMP
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yaa
Samples of your work:

Why do you want to be mod: cause i like to make graphics and this seems like a cool group
Are you active: yaa unless i notify that i will be alittle unactive.


Approved You may go and start a shop with request=]


thanks ^^
Member
3117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
Username:windy-wind
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yes
Why do you want to be mod:i want to be a mod so i can help the group get tons of members
Are you active: yes
Moderator
3463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/3/10

windy-wind wrote:

Username:windy-wind
Have U Invite Ur Buddies?: yes
Why do you want to be mod:i want to be a mod so i can help the group get tons of members
Are you active: yes


Approved
You must be logged in to post.