First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
░ Employee/ Agent Application XD ░
Posted 11/15/09 , edited 12/11/09
If u wanna be an Employee, please apply.

rooles:
* fill the form up
* be nice
* pay (invite buddies)
* set an example :D

The Employee Form [graphics mod] (max 8) (we have 3 ) :


The janitor//ess [do not take it literally] Form [forum mod] (max 5) (we have 2 ) :


The Agent form: [finder// recruiter mod] (max 10) (we have 1 ) :


get your pass!! XD


░ Quote this please
S H L A V E
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/09

bappleberrychii wrote:

If u wanna be an Employee, please apply.

rooles:
* fill the form up
* be nice
* pay (invite buddies)
* set an example :D

The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username :
*name :
*why u wanna be a whipper :
*activeness :
*examples [5]:


The Forum Mod/ Updater Form (max 5) :
*username :
*name :
*why u wanna be a whipper:
*activeness :
*wat will you do? :

░ Quote this please


name: Sasuren
why u wanna be a whipper: I like to help people out and have fun :D
activeness: every friday to sunday for the whole day and occasionally in school days unless there's a chinese test
wat will you do?: anything you want me to do (something like a helper :D)
Posted 11/20/09


u didnt put username -.- and ur name is lauren :)
and fiinne XP
S H L A V E
2504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/20/09

bappleberrychii wrote:



u didnt put username -.- and ur name is lauren :)
and fiinne XP


soo. . . you don't want me here helping you? :-?
Posted 11/20/09

sasuren wrote:


bappleberrychii wrote:



u didnt put username -.- and ur name is lauren :)
and fiinne XP


soo. . . you don't want me here helping you? :-?


and i put u a mod in ms so deal with it

Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/27/09
The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username :Black_snow707
*name : Snow
*why u wanna be a whipper :to help out with the group and make avii if you want
*activeness : everyday after school
*examples [5]:




Posted 11/28/09

black_snow707 wrote:

The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username :Black_snow707
*name : Snow
*why u wanna be a whipper :to help out with the group and make avii if you want
*activeness : everyday after school
*examples [5]:






umm before i ... you, you use blingee right?
can you try downloading gimp?
its free and easy to use :D
S H L A V E
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 11/28/09 , edited 11/28/09

bappleberrychii wrote:

If u wanna be an Employee, please apply.

rooles:
* fill the form up
* be nice
* pay (invite buddies)
* set an example :D

The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username :
*name :
*why u wanna be an employee :
*activeness :
*examples [5]:


The Forum Mod/ Updater Form (max 5) :
*username :
*name :
*why u wanna be an employee-mod-ish thing:
*activeness :
*wat will you do? :

░ Quote this please



The Forum Mod/ Updater Form (max 5) :
*username : SweetAngelbliss
*name :Sophia Charmaine(So-chan)
*why u wanna be an employee-mod-ish thing:I want to help this group especially in making this very popular ^^
*activeness :I go online everyday but sometimes i can't be on at sundays ^^"
*wat will you do? :I would put more Forum Topics to increase the grouyps population, I would in vite my buddies and such more...

░ Quote this please
Posted 11/28/09


The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username : ChristiCutie
*name : Christina
*why u wanna be an employee : bcuz i want to help the group out
*activeness : about 3hrs a day
*examples [5]: Please Check it there.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/ChristiCutie/pages/Works
Posted 11/28/09



accepted :)) do good
Posted 11/28/09

bappleberrychii wrote:


black_snow707 wrote:

The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username :Black_snow707
*name : Snow
*why u wanna be a whipper :to help out with the group and make avii if you want
*activeness : everyday after school
*examples [5]:






umm before i ... you, you use blingee right?
can you try downloading gimp?
its free and easy to use :D


okay i will but i'll have to do it on my other computer my sister will get mad if she see's it on the comp i'm using now
Posted 11/29/09


suure XD XD
S H L A V E
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / M A C T A N
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

bappleberrychii wrote:




accepted :)) do good :D


thnx i'll do my best ^^
S H L A V E
9668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the place wher...
Offline
Posted 11/29/09

bappleberrychii wrote:

If u wanna be an Employee, please apply.

rooles:
* fill the form up
* be nice
* pay (invite buddies)
* set an example :D

The Employee Form (max 8) :
*username :
*name :
*why u wanna be an employee :
*activeness :
*examples [5]:


The Forum Mod/ Updater Form (max 5) :
*username :
*name :
*why u wanna be an employee-mod-ish thing:
*activeness :
*wat will you do? :

░ Quote this please


The Forum Mod/ Updater Form (max 5) :
*username : mitzushi
*name : natsu
*why u wanna be an employee 'cause I want to help this group desu ^^, also, I love editting photos...
*activeness : everyday online if vaccation, but online during weekends if school days.
*examples: please check here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/mitzushi/pages/kawaii

Posted 11/29/09

bappleberrychii wrote:



suure XD XD


is it okay if i use lunapic?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.