First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Splitted Packs(Main RP)
Wolf
7784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/3/10

ShaniaMaria wrote:

"HUMANS." -the only word that got past her lips. Then she explained: "They are coming to kill."


"Then, if thats so We must prepare for battle or we shall ask for peace." She Says Calmly
The Higher Power
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Shania growls under her breath and then says:
"We need peace....But those....Monsters....They are going to wipe us out no matter what, so we won't get through without fight!"
Wolf
7784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 4/5/10

Shania growls under her breath and then says:
"We need peace....But those....Monsters....They are going to wipe us out no matter what, so we won't get through without fight!"

"Then if so, gather everyone and prepare for battle."
Posted 4/30/10
*looks right at her*not long theier only a few days away so do what you can i must warn the other clans
Posted 5/13/10
*looks right at her*not long their only a few days away so do what you can i must warn the other clans
The Higher Power
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 5/17/10

kaori-kun wrote:

*looks right at her*not long their only a few days away so do what you can i must warn the other clans


"We shall do so, thank you for warning us..." -bows down and runs back to the cave: "Hurry up!"
Posted 5/17/10
*nods and ran off to warn the others*
The Higher Power
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 6/18/10 , edited 6/18/10
"We have to be careful.. If they're coming, they definitely have guns and dogs, and... there are definitely Hitobitos' among them..." -she whispered the end in a voice that represented disgust and a bit of sadness.
Wolf
3424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in your mind!!! M...
Offline
Posted 7/30/10
*slowly pads over to shania* "tommorow at dawn. we attack." she whispered *runs back to the forest*
The Higher Power
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
"So tomorrow it shall be... We got to be prepared." -she hissed and started running.
Wolf
3424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in your mind!!! M...
Offline
Posted 8/3/10
*returns to pack* EVERYONE!!!!! tommorow at dawn we will attack the humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be ready!!!!!!
The Higher Power
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Stands next to her:
"Silent Heart, don't rush. Wouldn't it be smarter to have a strategic plan how to attack them? A surprise attack? Infiltration? Something like that?"
Wolf
3424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in your mind!!! M...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
*smirks* i already have one!!! tommorow before the humans emerge we take the half of the soldiers and head 2 there camp and we wait intill they emerge then we attack. the other half of the soldiers wait here until the signal..a howl. then they head out and help us...its a very risky plan but it might work..its our las resort...we cant go out without a fight. as 4 the children and the rest of the pack late tonight we will take them to a secret hiding place in the hills just beyond the river. what do u say?
The Higher Power
2898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Latvia
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

leogirl134 wrote:

*smirks* i already have one!!! tommorow before the humans emerge we take the half of the soldiers and head 2 there camp and we wait intill they emerge then we attack. the other half of the soldiers wait here until the signal..a howl. then they head out and help us...its a very risky plan but it might work..its our las resort...we cant go out without a fight. as 4 the children and the rest of the pack late tonight we will take them to a secret hiding place in the hills just beyond the river. what do u say?


"That..." -she thought for a while: "...may be a good plan... But we must be prepared for everything. We don't know what kind of things they can bring with them. Let's be careful. But I guess you know that. It's in a guard's mind to protect it's close ones." -she smirked friendly.
Wolf
3424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in your mind!!! M...
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
i agree.....for camoflage we can roll in dirt and mud and stay low to the ground.....as for weapons we have our claws..but we need time to be our best....some of our almost warriors need to start extreme training 24/7....until we attack...do u have any time suggestions?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.