First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Who makes a good couple with Maki?
Member
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / LaLaLand
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
In my opinion, I feel its Ikuta Toma, thier just so cute together in Hana Kimi!
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Finland
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomohisa

One of the people i work with looks very much like yamashita, its funny because he is Finnish

Member
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c A n A d A
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
Yamapi and Oguri Shun!!
Member
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
WHO else?
YAMAPI OF COURSE
YAMAKI!!
but toma looks cute with her too.

72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
Of course YamaPi!!! They two are fucking awesome together

But Shun Oguri and Toma Ikuta are also very good
Creator
54070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/2/08

Severina wrote:

Of course YamaPi!!! They two are fucking awesome together

But Shun Oguri and Toma Ikuta are also very good


i totally agree with you
Member
829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore- The su...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I think Yamapi is the best =)
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / i Wanna Kiss Yama...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
YamaPi....

no better choice... they complement each others look excellently!
Member
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / i Wanna Kiss Yama...
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Otento-san wrote:

Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomohisa

One of the people i work with looks very much like yamashita, its funny because he is Finnish



hey cud you post a picture of him? i wanna see how a Caucasian YamaP wud luk like if its true that he really does look very much like YamaP
Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK, Bradford
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

tashneem wrote:


Otento-san wrote:

Kamenashi Kazuya and Yamashita Tomohisa

One of the people i work with looks very much like yamashita, its funny because he is Finnish

init im curious 2 since iv got an obsession wit yamap lolz hes so frigin hot!

hey cud you post a picture of him? i wanna see how a Caucasian YamaP wud luk like if its true that he really does look very much like YamaP


Member
1699 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK, Bradford
Offline
Posted 1/4/08

greenDragon122 wrote:


Severina wrote:

Of course YamaPi!!! They two are fucking awesome together

But Shun Oguri and Toma Ikuta are also very good


i totally agree with you


i totally agree wit u 2! Yamapi suits her the best! der sooo adorable 2geda, dey even luk lyk marrid cuples wen dey 2geda hahaha..buuuuut i also tink Ikuta toma n kamenashi wud b gd!
Member
4823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Yamapi of course! But I think Maki and toma looks cute also.
Member
2212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ~*~somewhere in t...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
DEFINATELY IKUTA TOMA!
Member
629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
I'd vote for IKUTA TOMA!!! They look so good and sweet together in Hana Kimi and he's always by her side.
Member
11454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
hmm....i think yamapi suits maki!!
ahh i wish they are real couple
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.