First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply [ILSC] Group Avi Contests !
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


omg .. this is so pro ! i love it ! (:
Guardian
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 9/16/10

LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


omg .. this is so pro ! i love it ! (:


LOL thnks ^^ll I think it cud be better......
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


omg .. this is so pro ! i love it ! (:


LOL thnks ^^ll I think it cud be better......


ahahahah, if you think so, you can make a better one for next month : D
Guardian
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 9/17/10

LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


omg .. this is so pro ! i love it ! (:


LOL thnks ^^ll I think it cud be better......


ahahahah, if you think so, you can make a better one for next month : D


True...November will be better than xD
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


omg .. this is so pro ! i love it ! (:


LOL thnks ^^ll I think it cud be better......


ahahahah, if you think so, you can make a better one for next month : D


True...November will be better than xD


LOL yaayyy ^__^
Guardian
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 9/18/10

LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


omg .. this is so pro ! i love it ! (:


LOL thnks ^^ll I think it cud be better......


ahahahah, if you think so, you can make a better one for next month : D


True...November will be better than xD


LOL yaayyy ^__^


xD
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 9/19/10
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 9/20/10


so prettyy ^___^
Guardian
4187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Stuck in Gehenna
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
woah more aviis for this month huh? all of these are cool. :0
Guardian
20155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Chachi
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


wahhah i love you avii of gokudera <3 :"> plus i love the avii you made
Guardian
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

charitywarren wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


wahhah i love you avii of gokudera <3 :"> plus i love the avii you made ;)


Thnks ^^ I <3 your Chrome and Mukuro avii xD
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 9/25/10
ahahah, i know right ^^
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


CONGRATTZZ, YOU'RE THE WINNER FOR OCTOBER <3
Guardian
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


CONGRATTZZ, YOU'RE THE WINNER FOR OCTOBER <3


Cool xD Thnk u ^^ I'll make a better one for November
ShugoChara!
7767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 10/1/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:


LovableMeForever wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:

This is for October ^^ I know it's terrible but oh well xD


CONGRATTZZ, YOU'RE THE WINNER FOR OCTOBER <3


Cool xD Thnk u ^^ I'll make a better one for November :D


haha, ill be looking forward to that =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.