First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply OPEN Discussion - talk about anything
Fan
9626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
...................................................... please tell me you are fucking on crack. Are you insinuating that white people, no that people in general have no moral sense of conscience and that they would go assault a specific group of people in the streets after seeing a movie. Oh please, gag me you say your educated but somehow i think fucking with sensible people is your only goal. Can you please pick topics that are actually logical and sensible for people of our generation to be worrying about.
-Amen lol
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
In the 1930s. Yes Some White Devils were Barbarians. Whites did not change on a whole till the the early 60s Or King would have failed earlier in his work.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Sulla wrote:



Sho' Nuff Dem Colored Boys sure F up a city when day were given dem freedom by da White Man.





I found Sulla picture


CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/3/08

Sulla wrote:

Here is something for discussion.
I watched the 300 and I felt that if the film was made in the 1930s there would be a few Dead Niggers on the street killed by angry or drunk Whiteys after seeing the movie. That movie was sooo Bigoted. But the fight scenes were good.

===============================================================================

In the 1930s. Yes Some White Devils were Barbarians. Whites did not change on a whole till the the early 60s Or King would have failed earlier in his work.


i been out all nite so idk...im confused on one hand u praise & glorify the white man, then LATER in another post u call them white devils????

....my brain is off now but do believe im gonna verbally desicrate your body Sulla all in the intrest of entertainment NO HOLDS BARRED, im in the mood to talk shit
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
Its to late for me to bother, maybe tomorrow. All for entertainment...Dr. Negra.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/5/08

Sulla wrote:

Its to late for me to bother, maybe tomorrow. All for entertainment...Dr. Negra.





Sulla you being a Negra and all that I figured you didnt know who your real father was so here you go, I think you'll be glad to know that he was white, and ugly as fuck.

NOTE: he was truly born with a deformed nose
Posted 1/5/08
who is the hell is sulla?

Oh i see now HI SULLA nice to meet u
Fan
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

crasyjak wrote:


Sulla wrote:

Its to late for me to bother, maybe tomorrow. All for entertainment...Dr. Negra.





Sulla you being a Negra and all that I figured you didnt know who your real father was so here you go, I think you'll be glad to know that he was white, and ugly as fuck.

NOTE: he was truly born with a deformed nose



A better picture

For being an educated Negra you are a truly dumb about History of ancient Europe, and yet you say you dont really hate White People.
This Statue was found in the mid 1900s-150 or so, in some place in Turkey.
The nose was removed from the statue falling or being thrown down in 2000 years (And I mean 2000 years) history of its existence.
If you are into Egyptian History, many statues have that Nose ripped off look like the Sphinx. Most were broken off some were for falls.
Sulla was the first leader to march on Rome. Julius Ceaser-Sullas Uncle by Marriage was the first.

When the Homosexual Dogs make the USA educational system teach Homosexuals in Ancient History. Alexander the Great and Sulla the Dictator will be taught in school.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Sulla wrote:


For being an educated Negra you are a truly dumb about History of ancient Europe, and yet you say you dont really hate White People.
This Statue was found in the mid 1900s-150 or so, in some place in Turkey.
The nose was removed from the statue falling or being thrown down in 2000 years (And I mean 2000 years) history of its existence.
If you are into Egyptian History, many statues have that Nose ripped off look like the Sphinx. Most were broken off some were for falls.
Sulla was the first leader to march on Rome. Julius Ceaser-Sullas Uncle by Marriage was the first.

When the Homosexual Dogs make the USA educational system teach Homosexuals in Ancient History. Alexander the Great and Sulla the Dictator will be taught in school.



Sulla i believe you are a negra, are you a negra

Superstar Artist
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Sulla wrote:


crasyjak wrote:


Sulla wrote:

Its to late for me to bother, maybe tomorrow. All for entertainment...Dr. Negra.





Sulla you being a Negra and all that I figured you didnt know who your real father was so here you go, I think you'll be glad to know that he was white, and ugly as fuck.

NOTE: he was truly born with a deformed nose



A better picture

For being an educated Negra you are a truly dumb about History of ancient Europe, and yet you say you dont really hate White People.
This Statue was found in the mid 1900s-150 or so, in some place in Turkey.
The nose was removed from the statue falling or being thrown down in 2000 years (And I mean 2000 years) history of its existence.
If you are into Egyptian History, many statues have that Nose ripped off look like the Sphinx. Most were broken off some were for falls.
Sulla was the first leader to march on Rome. Julius Ceaser-Sullas Uncle by Marriage was the first.

When the Homosexual Dogs make the USA educational system teach Homosexuals in Ancient History. Alexander the Great and Sulla the Dictator will be taught in school.


Nice and full of shit but who cares about this history lesson!
The point was jak was trying to say your father was ugly.....where the hell do you just go off and start talking about European Ancient architeture!
Superstar Artist
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ewa Beach, HI
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Sulla wrote:

Happy New Years, Negras. You southern boys dont eat to much Chitlins, Hog Maws and Watermelons.


My bad...it must be my black intelligence...i noticed how u mispelled "too" up there.
OH, let me remind u that southern people aren't the only ones who like watermelon.
CEO
24732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

raja613 wrote:

Nice and full of shit but who cares about this history lesson!
The point was jak was trying to say your father was ugly.....where the hell do you just go off and start talking about European Ancient architeture!



ROTFLMAO hes obviously TOO smart to see that
Superstar Artist
3501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ewa Beach, HI
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

Sulla wrote:

I am more educated than you but if I speak with the power of my education I get really boring.


i wonder why if you're so smart, you are so ignorant to put down the black community....??? If you come up with a good answer i promise i won't post on this topic again...but i highly doubt ANYONE could come up with a good reason to put down ANY RACE.
Fan
634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/6/08
SMH @ this guy i think everyone should stop drawing attention towards this pathetic little guy attention seeking on the net, hard to put into perspective how fucking pointless your life is if you have to resort to this kinda shit for attention.
Superstar Artist
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

McCulloch wrote:

SMH @ this guy i think everyone should stop drawing attention towards this pathetic little guy attention seeking on the net, hard to put into perspective how fucking pointless your life is if you have to resort to this kinda shit for attention.


Indeed.

I have better things to pay attention to.

Like the number of hairs in my mustache, for example.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.