First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Anticipated Kiss
62233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F
Online
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

feonateresa wrote:

Well in that case, I'd say... when Risa and Otani hooked up for the first time (for real) in Lovely Complex. And when they did, it was really funny. <3


i like this one as well
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Here, you dorpe.
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08
I really loved Takuto and Mitsuki from Full Moon, as well as:
~Hikari and Kei from Special A (which will be an anime soon...)
and a lot more that have already been mentioned!
6233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I don't know wher...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

princessakura135 wrote:


naruto_1493 wrote:


princessakura135 wrote:

still waiting for it kirarin revolution and kamichama karin even tho they already kissed XD (kamichama karin)


yeah I want to see kirari kiss someone from the ships.....


aha i hope its hiroto!! =]


I hope so too!!
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California , San...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

Spice3132 wrote:

inuyasha and kagome, and i'm waiting for the ichigo and orihime one, she almost kissed him but didnt


i think rukia to im waiting for that
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California , San...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

Spice3132 wrote:

inuyasha and kagome, and i'm waiting for the ichigo and orihime one, she almost kissed him but didnt


i think rukia to im waiting for that
228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tijuana,Mexico
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

Eudd wrote:


CyrusBlack wrote:


Lucy and Kouta from Elfen Lied(The fact that she did it before she "died" brings tears to my eyes)


Hence the "died" ._.


SHE DID NOT DIE!!! I will not accept it!



8037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / idk, really, i ju...
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

AnimeLover09 wrote:



hehe, so sweet


OMG what anime is that?
4753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Bishie Paradise XD
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08
karin and kazune, kirari and hiroto, natsume and mikan
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08
actually..i couldn find the pic where they hook up...but i think this is ok



from Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora...u should watch it...its the history of the drama animes
1230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a Camel!
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08
well i have a lot, but the one i really am waiting for is the one between Shana and Yuji from Shakugan no Shana!!! I swear if they don't how im going to boycott anime!
539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / yur mom's kcrib
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08
from daadaadaa. kanata && miyu. seems like its hopeless. T_T
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

summer_boredom_75 wrote:

well i have a lot, but the one i really am waiting for is the one between Shana and Yuji from Shakugan no Shana!!! I swear if they don't how im going to boycott anime!


boycoot..thats sound kinda funny
1230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On a Camel!
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

liwancito wrote:


summer_boredom_75 wrote:

well i have a lot, but the one i really am waiting for is the one between Shana and Yuji from Shakugan no Shana!!! I swear if they don't how im going to boycott anime!


boycoot..thats sound kinda funny


Well fine i wont boycott but i will become very moody and emotional if they don't kiss!
14714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / on crunchyroll..duh!
Offline
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

summer_boredom_75 wrote:


liwancito wrote:


summer_boredom_75 wrote:

well i have a lot, but the one i really am waiting for is the one between Shana and Yuji from Shakugan no Shana!!! I swear if they don't how im going to boycott anime!


boycoot..thats sound kinda funny


Well fine i wont boycott but i will become very moody and emotional if they don't kiss!


yeah...i hope that they will hook up
Posted 1/2/08 , edited 4/18/08

bleachanime wrote:


AnimeLover09 wrote:



hehe, so sweet


OMG what anime is that?


It's from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya!
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.