First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Get Your Free Shugo Chara Avatars HERE!
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/16/09 , edited 11/17/09
Yes, you've found it, somewhere to pick up that avatar you've always wanted! All you have to do is put in the picture and the rough description of what you want here and I'll have it done ASAP. This is for FREE! Note: Only Shugo Chara and only three per day.
Member
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 11/17/09 , edited 11/17/09
Can I have one with two pictures combined?
Here they are, can the avatar just say 'sealdust'.
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
Um... sorry, I can't combine pictures. I've only just sort of... developed the idea of this... sorry... I would if I could...
Member
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

tadase0clowits wrote:

Um... sorry, I can't combine pictures. I've only just sort of... developed the idea of this... sorry... I would if I could...


Hey, don't worry about it. You can just do the first picture, would that be easier, or?
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

sealdust wrote:


tadase0clowits wrote:

Um... sorry, I can't combine pictures. I've only just sort of... developed the idea of this... sorry... I would if I could...


Hey, don't worry about it. You can just do the first picture, would that be easier, or?


I can breathe nowwwwww.... anyway, thank you. I'll try my best.
Member
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

tadase0clowits wrote:


sealdust wrote:


tadase0clowits wrote:

Um... sorry, I can't combine pictures. I've only just sort of... developed the idea of this... sorry... I would if I could...


Hey, don't worry about it. You can just do the first picture, would that be easier, or?


I can breathe nowwwwww.... anyway, thank you. I'll try my best.


No, thank you. Good luck with making it! *smiles*
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

Here you go! Thank you very much!
Member
16736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Far away....
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
Thank you!
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
Any more customers?...
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/18/09 , edited 11/18/09
Hey, I have a Tadase, Yamato Maihime and Utau avii for anyone who wants it. Come here to get it...
Member
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
yo..can make me raining 'love,diamond,and miki bagde?

:
^^
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/19/09

rockgirl98 wrote:

yo..can make me raining 'love,diamond,and miki bagde?

:
^^


Um... sorry, what do you mean?
Member
3618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
I love this pic!
Member
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / London
Offline
Posted 11/22/09

Melizz20 wrote:

I love this pic!



Is this ok? I mean, I can always redo it.
Member
3618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 11/23/09
I love it. That's fine. I wish I could do something like that thank you
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.