First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Really STUPID questions!!!
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
no......(3/10)

What is is?
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

yana21 wrote:

no......(3/10)



WRONG! It actually is! one of the new* words of 2007.


87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

nobunga wrote:


yana21 wrote:

no......(3/10)



WRONG! It actually is! one of the new* words of 2007.




well then sorry!...
2913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
is the sky blue? xDD
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

yana21 wrote:


nobunga wrote:


yana21 wrote:

no......(3/10)



WRONG! It actually is! one of the new* words of 2007.




well then sorry!...


*pats* don't be, I knew sumone would get it wrong, since I knew it was a word. So in essence it really wasn't a stupid question, but actually really was

87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

nobunga wrote:


yana21 wrote:


nobunga wrote:


yana21 wrote:

no......(3/10)



WRONG! It actually is! one of the new* words of 2007.




well then sorry!...


*pats* don't be, I knew sumone would get it wrong, since I knew it was a word. So in essence it really wasn't a stupid question, but actually really was



jeez.......
1678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

yana21 wrote:


nobunga wrote:


yana21 wrote:


nobunga wrote:


yana21 wrote:

no......(3/10)



WRONG! It actually is! one of the new* words of 2007.




well then sorry!...


*pats* don't be, I knew sumone would get it wrong, since I knew it was a word. So in essence it really wasn't a stupid question, but actually really was



jeez.......




Gomen

back to teh topic!
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

koalachu wrote:

is the sky blue? xDD


yesh it is (7/10)

what is what you know?
21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
1 + 1 =.....2?
87455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
lolz....(5/10)

what is what you know?
142
8794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
that you don't(4/10).

What is the speed of dark?
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / I'm just at home,...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
0 km/h... (5/10)

Is George Bush human!?!?!?!
6375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / In the gutter.
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
No.

Do fish sleep?
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / pink rain cloud w...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
no his a monkey (5/10)

is turkey a fish??
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
no its a bird

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.