The cake
Posted 11/17/09 , edited 11/17/09
Well, the competition is already over! =]
Althought i didn't win the prize, i won something more, more better...
Like my friend AngelitA said: I will win something...and she was right
I got
Your support, kindness, love, joy. I didn't know that there are so many cool, nice people in CR!
They all said: Good luck, hope you win...and more cheerful words...
And i found many great, loving, nice, new friends...
Yesterday i was sending many CR letters..so don't be sad that you was unableto do it!
You'll get all my " thank you" gift through inbox! ^^

Please, write here you username that i can give you the Shopping Card from this group - APF!
The prize from me will be sended in 10 days! But if i forgot you, then please pm me! ^^


You can post your questions about competition here, too!

Members who already received Shopping Card and/or gift from me!


THANK YOU!


-Maddy // pelite222
APF || Requester
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
aw it's a shame you didn't won D: and i thought your cake was super kewl >3<!!

well i'm glad that you're not feeling down about it ^_^!! that's the spirit :D!!

but it's okay anyway. the next time they're holding those kind of competition again, i'm sure you'll win :3!!

Posted 11/17/09


Thank you!
Yes..i don't have to feel sad..'couse you're all here! I really love you all! ^^
Thanks again! ^^
APF || Requester
19698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/17/09

pelite222 wrote:



Thank you!
Yes..i don't have to feel sad..'couse you're all here! I really love you all! ^^
Thanks again! ^^


lol don't mention it XD!! *huggiess*
you deserve them anyway XP!!
Posted 11/17/09
MADDY!! i really WANT YOU to WIN..

but don't worry WIN or LOSE your work is STILL THE BEST!

♥♥♥

-snowangel18
APF || Requester
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
WOw.... amazing Maddy...
as snowangel said maybe you didnt win but for me your work is the best
Thansk for the amazing gift that you send me =)
btw what did u win????
APF || Requester
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 11/17/09
even thought u didnt win u did absolutely amazing in the competition ;D u were so close pelite >w< and just like wat trumpace had said, u'll definitely will win next time when a competition similar to this comes around! And when that time comes i'll still support u~ :3
Posted 11/18/09

snowangel18 wrote:

MADDY!! i really WANT YOU to WIN..

but don't worry WIN or LOSE your work is STILL THE BEST!

♥♥♥

-snowangel18


Thank you!
That's really nice of you!
And you're right!
Posted 11/18/09

AngelitaA wrote:

WOw.... amazing Maddy...
as snowangel said maybe you didnt win but for me your work is the best
Thansk for the amazing gift that you send me =)
btw what did u win????


Yes, she's right!
Like i said in that competition i didn't win anything..
but here i win you guys..your love, your kindness! ^^
Posted 11/18/09

sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

even thought u didnt win u did absolutely amazing in the competition ;D u were so close pelite >w< and just like wat trumpace had said, u'll definitely will win next time when a competition similar to this comes around! And when that time comes i'll still support u~ :3


I want to hug you all, my friends! Your all are a big support to me!
I don't know if i will ask for your all help..it would be really bad of me..
APF || Requester
11348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / σи тнє єαятн ♥
Offline
Posted 11/18/09

pelite222 wrote:


sasukeluverforeva15 wrote:

even thought u didnt win u did absolutely amazing in the competition ;D u were so close pelite >w< and just like wat trumpace had said, u'll definitely will win next time when a competition similar to this comes around! And when that time comes i'll still support u~ :3


I want to hug you all, my friends! Your all are a big support to me!
I don't know if i will ask for your all help..it would be really bad of me..


no its okay ;DD i'll be glad to help anytime!
Banned
APF || Requester
20829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 11/19/09


that's too bad .. and i even make it sure to use the comp and vote you even though homeworks are
piling up .. but im glad you enjoyed the competition .. .. and still congrats ..
Posted 11/19/09
It sucks. D; I was too late to vote. ;~; But you did an awesome job anyways :D.
You must be logged in to post.