First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply AVI request
Posted 11/20/09
If you want an AVI, please fill this out:

Username:
Name:
Text colour:
Text:
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)
Picture:
Posted 11/21/09
Username:kote_gabi
Name:Gabriela
Text colour:black
Text:For my one and only
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.) Anything that is cute and I want it to be in red and black
Picture:
Posted 11/21/09
I've sent it to your inbox!~
Member
874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/23/09 , edited 11/23/09
Username: shugocharabigfanXD
Name: madison or nani-kun
Text colour: blue and black
Text: paramore and Shugo chara and lucky star rocks
Extras: you pick
Picture:
Posted 11/23/09
Pending~ Bebe
Posted 11/23/09
It's sent to your inbox already!
Posted 11/26/09 , edited 11/26/09
Username:Darkwing15
Name:Dee
Text colour:Black and Red
Text: My hopeless Dream
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)anything that cute
Picture:
Posted 11/26/09
ur avi is sent to your inbox already!~ hope ya like it.. even more....hope you use it
Member
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

AmuHinamoriLover wrote:

If you want an AVI, please fill this out:

Username:utau_12
Name:Isumi
Text colour:u pick maybe a color that goes well with the pic
Text:Utau_12
Isumi
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)anything cute
Picture:can u find me a pic of a cute anime girl plz


Posted 11/28/09
ok sure!~ What about chibi Hinamori AMu? or maybe chibi hoshina utau or rima or yaya. They're all cute
Member
684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 11/30/09
Username: AmuandRimasTwin
Name: Cece
Text colour: Blue
Text: AmuandRimasTwin
Extras: Stars
Picture:
Posted 12/4/09 , edited 12/4/09

utau_12 wrote:



AmuHinamoriLover wrote:

If you want an AVI, please fill this out:

Username:utau_12
Name:Isumi
Text colour:u pick maybe a color that goes well with the pic
Text:Utau_12
Isumi
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)anything cute
Picture:can u find me a pic of a cute anime girl plz



I'LL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE WHEN I HAVE TIME, SORRY IF THIS IS NOT SO GOOD.
Member
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/4/09

AmuHinamoriLover wrote:


utau_12 wrote:



AmuHinamoriLover wrote:

If you want an AVI, please fill this out:

Username:utau_12
Name:Isumi
Text colour:u pick maybe a color that goes well with the pic
Text:Utau_12
Isumi
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)anything cute
Picture:can u find me a pic of a cute anime girl plz



I'LL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE WHEN I HAVE TIME, SORRY IF THIS IS NOT SO GOOD.


ok and what do u mean if THIS
Posted 12/6/09

utau_12 wrote:


AmuHinamoriLover wrote:


utau_12 wrote:



AmuHinamoriLover wrote:

If you want an AVI, please fill this out:

Username:utau_12
Name:Isumi
Text colour:u pick maybe a color that goes well with the pic
Text:Utau_12
Isumi
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)anything cute
Picture:can u find me a pic of a cute anime girl plz



I'LL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE WHEN I HAVE TIME, SORRY IF THIS IS NOT SO GOOD.


ok and what do u mean if THIS


Sry, my com couldn't upload the avi I made you.... I'll try and send it to ur inbox 2morrow

Member
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

AmuHinamoriLover wrote:


utau_12 wrote:


AmuHinamoriLover wrote:


utau_12 wrote:



AmuHinamoriLover wrote:

If you want an AVI, please fill this out:

Username:utau_12
Name:Isumi
Text colour:u pick maybe a color that goes well with the pic
Text:Utau_12
Isumi
Extras:(rain,blur,animated etc.)anything cute
Picture:can u find me a pic of a cute anime girl plz



I'LL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE WHEN I HAVE TIME, SORRY IF THIS IS NOT SO GOOD.


ok and what do u mean if THIS


Sry, my com couldn't upload the avi I made you.... I'll try and send it to ur inbox 2morrow



ok
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.