Created by wiisharck
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Actress you want to pair with Lee Jun Ki
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/21/09
IF YOU HAVE OTHER ACTRESSES THAT YOU WANT TO PAIR WITH LEE JUN KI, PLS SPECIFY.

THE TOP 4 CHOICES ARE MY PERSONAL PICKS..

SONG HYE KYO (these are my edited pics) (I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN A DRAMA)




LEE HYORI (I GOT ADDICTED TO HYORI WHEN I SAW HIS CF WITH JUNKI)



LEE DA HAE (I WANTED HER TO END UP WITH JUNKI IN MY GIRL)



HAN HYO JOO (HER TEAM UP WITH JUNKI IN ILJIMAE IS FANTASTIC)





NAM SANG MI (I REALLY LOVE THEM IN TIME BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF)


Posted 11/21/09
Moved to Polls Section~

I chose Lee Da hae anyway, lol.
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Greece-Athens
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
Song Hye Kyo!!!!!!!i think she is really beautiful and they look so good together...
7269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / south east asia..^^
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
lee da hae.!!

i love them in My Girl.!!

i never get tired watching the drama over && over again.!!
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/09

Nikaki-chan wrote:

Song Hye Kyo!!!!!!!i think she is really beautiful and they look so good together...


yeah, me too. i wonder why they never pair up
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/26/09
some of my JUNKYO edited pics



31372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
With lee da hae~
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / :: vacation @ Irv...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09 , edited 12/1/09

wiisharck wrote:

IF YOU HAVE OTHER ACTRESSES THAT YOU WANT TO PAIR WITH LEE JUN KI, PLS SPECIFY.

THE TOP 4 CHOICES ARE MY PERSONAL PICKS..

SONG HYE KYO (these are my edited pics) (I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN A DRAMA)






U edit GREAT ! if u had edited it [if it's really been edited/not real]



7276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
song hye kyo
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
SONG HYE KYO
17868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 12/1/09
Lee Dahae
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

ungumuda wrote:

SONG HYE KYO


u r a kookri (kim kook joong and lee hyori) fan? me too! i really enjoy watching them in family outing.
905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

mAki1408 wrote:


wiisharck wrote:

IF YOU HAVE OTHER ACTRESSES THAT YOU WANT TO PAIR WITH LEE JUN KI, PLS SPECIFY.

THE TOP 4 CHOICES ARE MY PERSONAL PICKS..

SONG HYE KYO (these are my edited pics) (I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER IN A DRAMA)






U edit GREAT ! if u had edited it [if it's really been edited/not real]





thanks a lot!!!
10873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / sabah
Offline
Posted 12/3/09
^^^^^yeah............they 1 of my reason why im watching FO....
13680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind u
Offline
Posted 2/12/10
song hye kyo would be nice..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.