First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Garden
Moderator
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
*Asano comes back with a witch following behind her*

??: *bows* hello Vee.. I have heard much about you.

I am Lady Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles... what might be the problem?
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09

LadyFrederica wrote:

*Asano comes back with a witch following behind her*

??: *bows* hello Vee.. I have heard much about you.

I am Lady Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles... what might be the problem?



VEE: T_T yoso-yaiba the demon i'm fused with... we got in a fight with battler ..... but we were badly wounded...... hes not responding... and it's getting harder to feel him..... if he dies so will i... please help him.... without him im just a weakling of a human
please
Moderator
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
*Frederica stares*

Lady Bernkastel: What're you talking about?

*Suddenly (whoever... forgot if its vee or yoso or something sry ) is beginning to get better*

Lady Bernkastel: Do not mention that name battler to me again.. he was a mistake... he should never have been...

Note: Lady Bernkastel has a power called Aura of Healings... whenever she is around, everyone heals... the only way to kill someone when Lady Bernkastel is around is by severing the person's body into multiple pieces so they can't heal back together... (quite gruesome really... but thats how it is ^__^)
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


I blimled as Litkira scowled.

"And what do you want me to do?"
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



I blimled as Litkira scowled.

"And what do you want me to do?"




(i glow with healing energy as lady bernkastel stand nearby)

Vee: (i groan and sit up) Shyira... who is this master i heard you mention... i may be able to help... at a cost... here is what ill do

1: ill give my self over in your place and in return get your contract
2: i will make a new contract with you

is this alright??

i garentee you'll be given free rein and if i need help you have the option of saying no...... i hate to see ppl force to do stuff they dont want to
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


I looked at Vee and smiled an sad smile.

"I dont think Bahamut will let me go that easy."

Litkira looked away from me.
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


"Your an witch?"

I stared at her as Litkira came in front of me, her skin still melting.
Moderator
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

"Your an witch?"

I stared at her as Litkira came in front of me, her skin still melting.


Lady Bernkastel: yes...

.....

*Lady Bernkastel begins walking away and whispers*

The less involved the fewer shall die with me... *disappears*
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


Litkira giggled as she turned me.

"Strange humans can be.."

I smiled at her and walked the other way.

"Your telling me Litkira."
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09


((Psst... Lady Bernkastel is one of the most powerful witches in the world >__< shes no human... lol... ((Btw Lady Bernkastel is a account i made for this :P))))
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


((awwww just acting like a tempered fire demon lol))
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:



I looked at Vee and smiled an sad smile.

"I dont think Bahamut will let me go that easy."

Litkira looked away from me.





Vee:he may if its me that take your place.... after all an elemental dragon is only born once every hundred thousand years and are feared by all other dragons ~ note: yoso-yaiba is one such dragon even if he is out cold right now and i'm in control of our body~
to gain such power over dragons is no easy feat ... currently there are only 7 elemental dragons and im the only one who isn't god class so i should be able to convice him
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/6/09

redtiger wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:



I looked at Vee and smiled an sad smile.

"I dont think Bahamut will let me go that easy."

Litkira looked away from me.





Vee:he may if its me that take your place.... after all an elemental dragon is only born once every hundred thousand years and are feared by all other dragons ~ note: yoso-yaiba is one such dragon even if he is out cold right now and i'm in control of our body~
to gain such power over dragons is no easy feat ... currently there are only 7 elemental dragons and im the only one who isn't god class so i should be able to convice him

((Plus ur the only elite demon so far and you can get your second familiar if u want to add to your power.. AND who doesn't want an elite demon that is both rare and hard to make into furniture :P))
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09

Candy_boy wrote:


redtiger wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:



I looked at Vee and smiled an sad smile.

"I dont think Bahamut will let me go that easy."

Litkira looked away from me.





Vee:he may if its me that take your place.... after all an elemental dragon is only born once every hundred thousand years and are feared by all other dragons ~ note: yoso-yaiba is one such dragon even if he is out cold right now and i'm in control of our body~
to gain such power over dragons is no easy feat ... currently there are only 7 elemental dragons and im the only one who isn't god class so i should be able to convice him

((Plus ur the only elite demon so far and you can get your second familiar if u want to add to your power.. AND who doesn't want an elite demon that is both rare and hard to make into furniture :P))


true dat.... but id willingly become funi for a god to save shyira heehee (vee likes her but wont admit it, even if yoso already told her)
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09
(i walk over to shyira)
Vee:ill save you and you can save me..... yoso is still losing power and the only way to save us from dieing is my third form of gaining energy
~ Note: the following are from easiest to hradest aand waekest to strongest way of gaining energy~
~ 1 fodd is turned into pure enrgy (so im always hungry)~
~2 absorbing pure emotions e.g. rage or lust or terror~
~3 BlOOD wich can only be willingly given by a soul bonded being~

~note: soul bonding is when a fragment of my outer soul and a fragment of another's outer soul are traded ... it is unable to be broken unless both side are in honest agreement and the only side effect is you cant hide you true slef from that other person they see you as you really are and accept it in all honesty ~
~ sub note: this allows for one to know where i am and roughly my tru feelings( it works vice versa too)~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.