First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[Request] Be a Moderator.
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/24/09


Wanna help us? Here you need to fill this form out first:

Username:
Name:
What programs you use? (ex. photoshop, gimp, photoscape, photofiltre):
How can you help this group?:
What can you do to make?:
Examples (at least 3 aviis, 4 banners, 1 profile, 1 present, 1 friend aviis, 2 membership cards, and 2 banners):


Here are your test to make it:
Write this on either one you can make it better " Sky Day X Sky Night"

Choose 1 pick:




OR

Posted 11/22/09
Hi onee-chan, can I help? Though I'm not good at graphics!!!
Posted 11/22/09
That ok Imouto! If u can help me that's ok! I just need help! Thnx Imouto! *smiles*
Posted 11/22/09
Thanks for letting me be mod onee-chan!!! No problem!!!
Posted 11/22/09
i can help you out when i can tho
but i would loved to help you ^^
Posted 11/22/09

xxxfonxxx wrote:

i can help you out when i can tho
but i would loved to help you ^^


Accepted, I'm sure onee-chan (Amuto-love) would love your help!!!
Posted 11/22/09
Haii, i wanna help the group with gra`hics, aviis, banners etc,

here are some samples of my works:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/andreutzasaby/pages/My-works
Posted 11/22/09

andreutzasaby wrote:

Haii, i wanna help the group with gra`hics, aviis, banners etc,

here are some samples of my works:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/andreutzasaby/pages/My-works

Thanks for applying as mod!!! Accepted of course!!!
Posted 11/22/09

AmuandIkuuto wrote:


xxxfonxxx wrote:

i can help you out when i can tho
but i would loved to help you ^^


Accepted, I'm sure onee-chan (Amuto-love) would love your help!!!


Sure sure! I accept it!
Thnx Imouto-chan, Thnx Onee-chan for ur help!

Posted 11/22/09

AmuandIkuuto wrote:


andreutzasaby wrote:

Haii, i wanna help the group with gra`hics, aviis, banners etc,

here are some samples of my works:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/andreutzasaby/pages/My-works

Thanks for applying as mod!!! Accepted of course!!!



Thank you! Ur welcome On our group! Thnx for the help! *smiles*
U are totally accepted!
Posted 11/22/09

Amuto-love wrote:

Wanna help us? Just ask! *smiles* I'm not good at making avii banners... tho... That not only for that! Of course! *smiles* Thnx for your help! You can put some pics on our group too! About the sky sure! =P



can i be a mod? Amuto-chii
Posted 11/22/09

Sweet_Candy15 wrote:


Amuto-love wrote:

Wanna help us? Just ask! *smiles* I'm not good at making avii banners... tho... That not only for that! Of course! *smiles* Thnx for your help! You can put some pics on our group too! About the sky sure! =P



can i be a mod? Amuto-chii



Ok sure! Thnx for ur help! *smiles*
Posted 11/24/09
Me wants to help <333333333
Moderator
1646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
Could I be a mod? I'm still learning Gimp but I can help^^;;
Posted 11/24/09

xSamuraiSoulx wrote:

Could I be a mod? I'm still learning Gimp but I can help^^;;


Accepted!!! Of course, please be active!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.