First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[J/KPop] Ayumi Hamasaki VS BoA
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/07
They both suck Lee Hyori is the BEST!!!!!
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
Both of them rocks!!
I prefer Ayumi's music much better than BoA's.
But BoA is much talented though.
they both are pretty!! =)
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
(='.'=) OMG! whats with reallyomg posting some thing unrelated yes i also prefer ayumi more than boa -.- boa was supos to be a korean wonder why did she choose to go japan =.= i wonder if was it because japan there pay more $
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
(='.'=) oh my its like 99% vote for Ayumi and the rest 1% of the ppls are talking unrelated thing =.= its kind of lame ...
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/13/07

xidiya wrote:

does boa even sing in japanese? i thought she was korean... anyways, there's no point in comparing the two.


YES. THANK YOU.

They're two different people. :/ Like, waaaaay different.

It's like the Utada Hikaru vs. Hamasaki Ayumi argument. They're too different to compare...
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / New York,Taipei
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
i do prefer ayumi more than boa..
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
AYUMI HAMASAK!!
2109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore~
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
I love both of them..im not gonna vote!!
Posted 10/13/07
Ayumi for the win! I like BoA... I guess ¬__¬ lol
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere....
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
I myself prefer Ayumi. She has a great voice and attitude. BoA is okay but I think generaly Ayumi is better.
1246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
nahh, Utada Hikaru//lol//
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
BoA by far. Ayumi seems to be limited range, a lot of her songs sound the same and her vocal range isn't that great. BoA has grown so much over these years. Besides, BoA can moooove and shake it. Ayumi is eye candy.
4664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / wellington NV
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
never heard them
3382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / candyland :]
Offline
Posted 10/13/07
i love both of them! but ayu is better :] ayu rox
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / S'pore
Offline
Posted 10/13/07

ClaymoreTeresa wrote:

(='.'=) OMG! whats with reallyomg posting some thing unrelated yes i also prefer ayumi more than boa -.- boa was supos to be a korean wonder why did she choose to go japan =.= i wonder if was it because japan there pay more $


lolz.. ya.. a lot korean singers from SM entertainment are going to Japan to sing. Maybe at Japan can really earn money??
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.