First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply HomeRoom~
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
Heres where your homeroom will be!
Posted 11/21/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Heres where your homeroom will be!


Scarlet-

She opens the doors to her homeroom class. No one was there at the moment, because she was unexpectedly early. She held her books in one hand, her violin case handing over her shoulders. Again she was wearing her own clothes with her yellow tie. She sits down in her seat which was at the front next to the window. She laid the case down next to her seat.
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/09
Lakeau enters the room about 15 minutes after Scarlet. he had his hair tied into a pony tail, and caryyed his violin case at his side, while his books where in his other hand. He put his case ontop of his desk, and noticed Scarlet, so he walked over to her, and spoke to her. "So i here your in the competition"
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/21/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Lakeau enters the room about 15 minutes after Scarlet. he had his hair tied into a pony tail, and caryyed his violin case at his side, while his books where in his other hand. He put his case ontop of his desk, and noticed Scarlet, so he walked over to her, and spoke to her. "So i here your in the competition"


Scarlet:


She turned her head from the book she was reading. Her magenta eyes seemed to sparkle in the light that was beaming from the windows and her blonde hair was long and slightly wavy."Yes, I am." Her voice was absoulutely perfect in every way. It was soothing yet strong.
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/09


Lakeau blinked, then rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his redish, purplish hair o.o. He sighed and looked at the violin case on the ground, "so your going to be playing the violin?" he asked, his voice had a certain feeling to it, that kinda gave you goose bumps.
Posted 11/21/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



Lakeau blinked, then rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his redish, purplish hair o.o. He sighed and looked at the violin case on the ground, "so your going to be playing the violin?" he asked, his voice had a certain feeling to it, that kinda gave you goose bumps.


Scarlet:

"Actually, I really don't know." She looked toward the sky, outside the window."I really don't." Utau was uncertain. Since she was taight many instruments she didn;t know what to choose.
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/09


He looked at her and looked out the window as well, "I don't know much either, i can play many instruments, like the flute, trumpet, piano, and violin. I was also givin vocal lessons, which i hated when i was a kid" he said. A smiled played across his face, "I wonder....what instrument you will choose in the end"
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/21/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:



He looked at her and looked out the window as well, "I don't know much either, i can play many instruments, like the flute, trumpet, piano, and violin. I was also givin vocal lessons, which i hated when i was a kid" he said. A smiled played across his face, "I wonder....what instrument you will choose in the end"


Scarlet:

She saw his smile and couldn't help smiling herself. Her smile was a soft kind looking smile and was absolutely breathtaking. "I wonder too." She closed the book she was reading as the teacher came in. She took out her textbooks and laid them at the side of her desk. Her pencil pouch was on the right side, perfectly placed.
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:



He looked at her and looked out the window as well, "I don't know much either, i can play many instruments, like the flute, trumpet, piano, and violin. I was also givin vocal lessons, which i hated when i was a kid" he said. A smiled played across his face, "I wonder....what instrument you will choose in the end"


Scarlet:

She saw his smile and couldn't help smiling herself. Her smile was a soft kind looking smile and was absolutely breathtaking. "I wonder too." She closed the book she was reading as the teacher came in. She took out her textbooks and laid them at the side of her desk. Her pencil pouch was on the right side, perfectly placed.


(Yay random teacher time :D)

Teacher: "Good morning class, today we will be having a study hall, for i have some important matters to attend to, and will the following students please follow me, Lakeau Hihara and Scarlet rubie"

Lakeau stood up as he wondered what was going on. he grabbed his books and violin and walks out after the teacher.
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/21/09


Scarlet:


(LOL yay :D)
Scarlet got up. She pushed in her chair and grabbed her textbooks. She got her violin case and got the strap that was attacked to its body. She put it around her shoulder and followed the two,
Posted 11/21/09

DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Teacher:*In the teachers lounge* "i want you two to practice together, your allowed to skip class for the next couple days in order to prepare for the compitition"

Lakeau looked at him, a bit confused, "But Sensei, wouldn't that interupt are studing?"

Scarlet:



Scarlet nods and looks at Lakeau. "Studying by ourselves is being responsible." She lookes at the teacher. "Why are we practicing together? Aren't we going againts each other?"
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/21/09

xXMoonlight_VoicexX wrote:


DaughterOfEvil wrote:

Teacher:*In the teachers lounge* "i want you two to practice together, your allowed to skip class for the next couple days in order to prepare for the compitition"

Lakeau looked at him, a bit confused, "But Sensei, wouldn't that interupt are studing?"

Scarlet:



Scarlet nods and looks at Lakeau. "Studying by ourselves is being responsible." She lookes at the teacher. "Why are we practicing together? Aren't we going againts each other?"


Teahcer: *nods* "Yes, but it will also help in a weird sort of way. If both of you can play good enough together, then you can know how well your oppenent plays, but it all depends on you guys"

Lakeau sighed, "What a waste of time"
Posted 11/21/09 , edited 11/21/09

Scarlet:


Scarlet looks at him. "What he does is his choice. What I do is mine. I will be practicing now. Goodbye." She bows and walks out to her practice room.
Top dog
5294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Van wert city, Ohio
Offline
Posted 11/22/09


Teacher:*shrugs* "Oh well i tried"

Lakeau walked into his practicing room, and takes out his violin. He puts a c into a cd player that has an accompianist, and starts to play the violin part. "Moonlight"
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 11/22/09


Scarlet:

Scarlet heard it and she smirked. "Hes good, but I cant loose." He was playing the violin so she picked up a cello. She started to play and sing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.