First  Prev  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  Next  Last
Post Reply Falling In Love With...Anime Characters?
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 7/8/10 , edited 7/8/10

Beks132 wrote:

Having a crush on an anime character is one thing. I have many. But its another thing to actually be in love with them. Love isn't something I think you can have with a picture. But yeah, I think crushing on them is normal. Or at least I hope so, or else I'm one messed up person.


Thats where you are wrong. "It's only a picture" Just because you love Megan Fox picture doesn't mean she's not real, you would love her in real aswell, just because it is a Anime Girl picture which is not real doesn't mean you can't love it, if it were real.

Love isn't all about real, it can also be about wanting to be real.
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / ATL, GA
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I guess it's normal for anyone to have a crush on an anime character, since they embody qualities and traits that dont really exist or maybe really rare in this world. falling in love with them is another thing tho, that is actually creepy
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

Akc_Eri wrote:

Thats where you are wrong. "It's only a picture" Just because you love Megan Fox picture doesn't mean she's not real, you would love her in real aswell, just because it is a Anime Girl picture which is not real doesn't mean you can't love it, if it were real.

Love isn't all about real, it can also be about wanting to be real.


I think we're using two different deffinitions of the word "love". There's I love pie. I love my dress. Then there's I love my family. I love my husband. I'm speaking of the latter, and I think you're speaking of the former. I still don't think you can love a picture using the latter deffinition. (I should have used the word drawing, which is what I actually meant, but either way my point still holds)

And saying that love isn't about something being real, I don't think that's true either. What you're talking about is called wishful thinking, which is what I think this whole topic boils down to. "I wish they were real."
Posted 7/8/10 , edited 7/8/10
oh god.... i seriously dont get it at all.



i wonder how many of you are going to have a boyfriend in the future LOL
76039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere snowy
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Really??I have a list of anime husbands[Fai first ♥ ] I would be embarrassed to tell the general public, and i don't deny a reality where i can fall in love with "3-D" people, but anime guys have raised my standards, and now i find almost no guy attractiveXD
Banned
3918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I feel kind of guilty having a crush on an anime girl aswell. But its not abnormal because I know they are not REAL. But I like them because of there looks and personality.
50769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I've fallen in love with characters from books, movies, etc so anime is no different. They're not real, but for the time I spend in their world, they're the ones I love.
50769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Wait to you're my age, almost no guys are attractive! You have to find them in anime! LOL
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
I think crushes on anime characters are perfectly normal-ish?
I think it's kind of the same as watching a drama or movie w/ real people.
The characters are fake, but people still go crazy over them.
People just think liking an anime character is weird b/c it's animated..
And I think it's normal to be like
"Oh I love ___!" long as it's more in a.. fangirl/boy kind of way?
Like when people say "Oh I love -insert a singer/actor's name-!"
As long people don't go crazy..
I have to admit.. when there's a character who sticks to me, it always gets me back into drawing
& gives me new story / poem ideas.. that might sound weird o_O''
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 7/8/10 , edited 7/8/10
Ignore
151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 7/8/10 , edited 7/8/10

Beks132 wrote:


Akc_Eri wrote:

Thats where you are wrong. "It's only a picture" Just because you love Megan Fox picture doesn't mean she's not real, you would love her in real aswell, just because it is a Anime Girl picture which is not real doesn't mean you can't love it, if it were real.

Love isn't all about real, it can also be about wanting to be real.


I think we're using two different deffinitions of the word "love". There's I love pie. I love my dress. Then there's I love my family. I love my husband. I'm speaking of the latter, and I think you're speaking of the former. I still don't think you can love a picture using the latter deffinition. (I should have used the word drawing, which is what I actually meant, but either way my point still holds)

And saying that love isn't about something being real, I don't think that's true either. What you're talking about is called wishful thinking, which is what I think this whole topic boils down to. "I wish they were real."


Something like that lol, kind of hard to explain. I still think you can love something that isn't real though or wish whatever fits better.
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
i really think its not abnormal to have crush on anime girls... because they are something that can be seen in reality lets just say they dream on having this kinda girl with them.... but loving them is too much,,, XD
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / somewhere in asia...
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

Akc_Eri wrote:


Beks132 wrote:


Akc_Eri wrote:

Thats where you are wrong. "It's only a picture" Just because you love Megan Fox picture doesn't mean she's not real, you would love her in real aswell, just because it is a Anime Girl picture which is not real doesn't mean you can't love it, if it were real.

Love isn't all about real, it can also be about wanting to be real.


I think we're using two different deffinitions of the word "love". There's I love pie. I love my dress. Then there's I love my family. I love my husband. I'm speaking of the latter, and I think you're speaking of the former. I still don't think you can love a picture using the latter deffinition. (I should have used the word drawing, which is what I actually meant, but either way my point still holds)

And saying that love isn't about something being real, I don't think that's true either. What you're talking about is called wishful thinking, which is what I think this whole topic boils down to. "I wish they were real."


Something like that lol, kind of hard to explain. I still think you can love something that isn't real though or wish whatever fits better.


agree to AKC_eri.. XD
Posted 7/8/10
for me he is kyo from fruit basket



and mukuro-sama >////< kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/10
Its cool if you like an anime character i mean i do 99% of the time..... Just don't be Obsessive of it though
First  Prev  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.