First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Apply to be a Mod
Posted 2/16/10

RadiantRawr wrote:

Name/nickname: Lulu
Reason why do you want be a mod?:errm i want to improve my gfx && also wanna please ppl with it. XD
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/RadiantRawr/pages/graphics
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended && Photoshop CS4
How active will you be? mostly everyday unless there is an exam, internet fail, homework or personal events. X3

i just love the effect you add to the text >D you're approved <33 please be active ^^

member
4220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/10

SleepingPills wrote:


RadiantRawr wrote:

Name/nickname: Lulu
Reason why do you want be a mod?:errm i want to improve my gfx && also wanna please ppl with it. XD
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/RadiantRawr/pages/graphics
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended && Photoshop CS4
How active will you be? mostly everyday unless there is an exam, internet fail, homework or personal events. X3

i just love the effect you add to the text >D you're approved <33 please be active ^^



waaw, thats an honour to hear from you. XD
thankyou so much.
Posted 2/16/10

RadiantRawr wrote:


SleepingPills wrote:


RadiantRawr wrote:

Name/nickname: Lulu
Reason why do you want be a mod?:errm i want to improve my gfx && also wanna please ppl with it. XD
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/RadiantRawr/pages/graphics
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended && Photoshop CS4
How active will you be? mostly everyday unless there is an exam, internet fail, homework or personal events. X3

i just love the effect you add to the text >D you're approved <33 please be active ^^



and and i can't seem to edit da post.

err..you have to turn on forum modding ^^;; it's up in the right side.
19908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in your closet
Offline
Posted 2/16/10
thank you! =]
Posted 2/17/10

kitty_chan201 wrote:


SleepingPills wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:

haha, well that is true actually, that were my sucky ones >.<, ok so, do i make avis or something>o.0, even though im on probation


you'll be taking requests as the regular mods do ^^ based on your results, after those days have passed, i'll take a decision.

haha,ok, so than, i will be looking up on u sensei, take care of me on those 10 days

you're not under probation anymore ^^ you're accepted for a ''full time job'' xD
member
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

SleepingPills wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:


SleepingPills wrote:


kitty_chan201 wrote:

haha, well that is true actually, that were my sucky ones >.<, ok so, do i make avis or something>o.0, even though im on probation


you'll be taking requests as the regular mods do ^^ based on your results, after those days have passed, i'll take a decision.

haha,ok, so than, i will be looking up on u sensei, take care of me on those 10 days

you're not under probation anymore ^^ you're accepted for a ''full time job'' xD


yay!!!! soooo glad, thanks, im going back today so i can help out! man, its so cold here
member
4220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

SleepingPills wrote:


RadiantRawr wrote:


SleepingPills wrote:


RadiantRawr wrote:

Name/nickname: Lulu
Reason why do you want be a mod?:errm i want to improve my gfx && also wanna please ppl with it. XD
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/RadiantRawr/pages/graphics
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended && Photoshop CS4
How active will you be? mostly everyday unless there is an exam, internet fail, homework or personal events. X3

i just love the effect you add to the text >D you're approved <33 please be active ^^



and and i can't seem to edit da post.

err..you have to turn on forum modding ^^;; it's up in the right side.


i forgot about that. its been so long since i was a mod.
member
2455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/10 , edited 2/25/10
Name/nickname: Pucca
Reason why do you want be a mod?:errm i want to improve my gfx and help this group..^^
Examples of your work:
sorry i only hav two examples ^^"
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended
How active will you be? ermm.. mostly everyday.....
member
114644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mayo Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/26/10
Name/nickname: mayo-chan
Reason why do you want be a mod?:so I can improve my graphics and cause I love KHR.
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9352885&pg=1
sorry they so ugly!
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop CS4
How active will you be?: I'll log on around 4-5 times every week.
member
2797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10 , edited 2/27/10

Approved
Posted 2/27/10 , edited 2/27/10

tunaafish wrote:


Name/nickname: tuna/heather
Reason why do you want be a mod?: i need a reason to stay here in cr xD
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/tunaafish/photos & http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/tunaafish/pages/randomgfx
What do you use?: photoshop cs4 and some photoscape for basic stuff.
How active will you be? since my statements will forever be tentative i'll just say thrice a week of doing requests~

heeey tuna tsuna xD approved for a bunch of reasons which i'm too lazy to list xD you have a clean stype~a bit simple but that's fixable :3


Posted 2/27/10

athena134 wrote:

Name/nickname: mayo-chan
Reason why do you want be a mod?:so I can improve my graphics and cause I love KHR.
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=9352885&pg=1
sorry they so ugly!
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop CS4
How active will you be?: I'll log on around 4-5 times every week.

mmm...i can't see your album ^^;;
member
2797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

SleepingPills wrote:


tunaafish wrote:


Name/nickname: tuna/heather
Reason why do you want be a mod?: i need a reason to stay here in cr xD
Examples of your work: http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/tunaafish/photos & http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/tunaafish/pages/randomgfx
What do you use?: photoshop cs4 and some photoscape for basic stuff.
How active will you be? since my statements will forever be tentative i'll just say thrice a week of doing requests~

heeey tuna tsuna xD approved for a bunch of reasons which i'm too lazy to list xD you have a clean stype~a bit simple but that's fixable :3




thanks,i'll do what i can here.
member
16390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / unknown 8D
Offline
Posted 2/27/10

Name/nickname: Jay
Reason why do you want be a mod?: improve more and i'll like to help
Examples of your work:

What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended && Photoshop CS4 && Photofiltre Pro
How active will you be? every single day and mostly yerrhh^^

Posted 2/27/10

shawty-boom wrote:

Name/nickname: Pucca
Reason why do you want be a mod?:errm i want to improve my gfx and help this group..^^
Examples of your work:
sorry i only hav two examples ^^"
What do you use?: Photoshop CS3 Extended
How active will you be? ermm.. mostly everyday.....

if it ain't a problem, please show me more of them ^^ i wanna approve you but i can't let you so easily off with only 2 xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.