First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Talking forum
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
A page to talk!

Please ask questions here, give suggestions or just contact us through this page!
Posted 11/22/09

Amu924 wrote:

A page to talk!

Please ask questions here, give suggestions or just contact us through this page!


alright ill add it to my page just let me know if you need anything else done
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/22/09
]

okay! I'll contact u throught the talk page or I'll PM u! thx for the banner:)

Posted 11/22/09

Amu924 wrote:

]

okay! I'll contact u throught the talk page or I'll PM u! thx for the banner:)



alright
no problem:D
GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 11/23/09



hehe well uhm i found this on the Recently popular groups thing--


Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 11/28/09


thx for the recently pop grp!

can u make an avii? heres the pic:


it just needs to say: Amu-chans Japanese Tutor Club, Join now
You can make the designs whatever u think its good, please make it christmassy if possible!! ^0^
GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

Amu924 wrote:



thx for the recently pop grp!

can u make an avii? heres the pic:


it just needs to say: Amu-chans Japanese Tutor Club, Join now
You can make the designs whatever u think its good, please make it christmassy if possible!! ^0^


ok i'll try my best!
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/3/09


Can u make the avii by Dec 15?? thx!
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

MaskingButterfly wrote:


Amu924 wrote:

]

okay! I'll contact u throught the talk page or I'll PM u! thx for the banner:)



alright
no problem:D


Hi! Can u make a support banner( or icon) for this grp for the December theme? It's christmas! and I got ur PM! thx! It's soo good!!! =] maybe it will be February's theme, or January's theme! Vote for a theme, by the way!

GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

Amu924 wrote:



Can u make the avii by Dec 15?? thx!


surree! and srys i havent given it to u yet cus on uhmm tuesday or monday my comp had to be fixed and the person who fixed it deleted everything including all my graphics i made and all so srys...i did finish it be4 though >.<.....but ill definitely hav it ready be4 dec 15 ^^
Posted 12/3/09

Amu924 wrote:


MaskingButterfly wrote:


Amu924 wrote:

]

okay! I'll contact u throught the talk page or I'll PM u! thx for the banner:)



alright
no problem:D


Hi! Can u make a support banner( or icon) for this grp for the December theme? It's christmas! and I got ur PM! thx! It's soo good!!! =] maybe it will be February's theme, or January's theme! Vote for a theme, by the way!



alright:) i can make a banner and icon
i made the profile out of boredom but im glad you like it:D
GFX makers
9468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In front of my comp~
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

Amu924 wrote:



Can u make the avii by Dec 15?? thx!


im done!! Hope it looks okay >.< plz tell me if i needa change anything!!


Staff Tutor
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 12/4/09
Hello !!

Just to tell that I got my room ready! Sry for the lateness!!
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/6/09 , edited 12/6/09


thx!! it looks great! u made this by GIMP?
Also if u dun mind, can u make a proffy? same christmas theme be4 dec 15?
Head Tutor
3610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 12/6/09


Hey sorry for tha trouble, but the thing is that can u make dividers too?( same christmas theme) I just need it be4 dec 15. I requested dividers in this avii grp but they didn't come out yet... so would u be able to make it?? =0
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.