First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Cupid - Mods Application
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/3/10

RisingEmotions wrote:

Username: RisingEmotions
How active are you: its hard to explain but i am active whenever im online
What are you applying for: picture uploader if thats available
Samples: (only for avii, banner, or membership card mods)
dont think i have to do this
plz can you pm me about it i get it or not


the active thing is just to check if you'll be checking anime couples often ^^. and i do have a job for you ^^
Lovers
68544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/3/10
Username: uyretsgnay
How active are you: very active haha im never really offline
What are you applying for: forum mod/ group manager

Nya~ I am a mod for 4 different groups and love being involved please accept my application >.<
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/10 , edited 7/6/10

uyretsgnay wrote:

Username: uyretsgnay
How active are you: very active haha im never really offline
What are you applying for: forum mod/ group manager

Nya~ I am a mod for 4 different groups and love being involved please accept my application >.<


your accepted x.x *sigh* i really need people i can rely on DD: please check out this thread: c.l.i.c.k.y.
Lovers
68544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/6/10

sk8ing_cat wrote:


uyretsgnay wrote:

Username: uyretsgnay
How active are you: very active haha im never really offline
What are you applying for: forum mod/ group manager

Nya~ I am a mod for 4 different groups and love being involved please accept my application >.<


your accepted x.x *sigh* i really need people i can rely on DD: please check out this thread: c.l.i.c.k.y.


dont worry!! u can count on me haha
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/10

uyretsgnay wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


uyretsgnay wrote:

Username: uyretsgnay
How active are you: very active haha im never really offline
What are you applying for: forum mod/ group manager

Nya~ I am a mod for 4 different groups and love being involved please accept my application >.<


your accepted x.x *sigh* i really need people i can rely on DD: please check out this thread: c.l.i.c.k.y.


dont worry!! u can count on me haha


x33 yayyy!! *glomps* *_* nowwwwww you better stay ehehehe *_*
Lovers
68544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/6/10

sk8ing_cat wrote:


uyretsgnay wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


uyretsgnay wrote:

Username: uyretsgnay
How active are you: very active haha im never really offline
What are you applying for: forum mod/ group manager

Nya~ I am a mod for 4 different groups and love being involved please accept my application >.<


your accepted x.x *sigh* i really need people i can rely on DD: please check out this thread: c.l.i.c.k.y.


dont worry!! u can count on me haha


x33 yayyy!! *glomps* *_* nowwwwww you better stay ehehehe *_*


haha *glomps back* im not going anywhere!! nothing better to do lol
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/6/10


yayyy!! ladida, now i have another helper x3333333333333 ahhh, the joy of life >.> after going through hell XD lmao XDD
Posted 7/7/10

Username: icheriish
How active are you: kind a active !!
What are you applying for: forum mod
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

icheriish wrote:


Username: icheriish
How active are you: kind a active !!
What are you applying for: forum mod


Your accepted. You have to be active and do your job too ^^ cause recently DD: so many people are on hiatus or not active, so i'm going to clear out the mods list soon DD: .butttt welcome to our crew! and also, please head over to the mod forum. c.l.i.c.k.y.
Posted 7/8/10

sk8ing_cat wrote:


icheriish wrote:


Username: icheriish
How active are you: kind a active !!
What are you applying for: forum mod


Your accepted. You have to be active and do your job too ^^ cause recently DD: so many people are on hiatus or not active, so i'm going to clear out the mods list soon DD: .butttt welcome to our crew! and also, please head over to the mod forum. c.l.i.c.k.y.


T H A N K S xDDD
ahh..yeah..i'll be active
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/8/10

icheriish wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


icheriish wrote:


Username: icheriish
How active are you: kind a active !!
What are you applying for: forum mod


Your accepted. You have to be active and do your job too ^^ cause recently DD: so many people are on hiatus or not active, so i'm going to clear out the mods list soon DD: .butttt welcome to our crew! and also, please head over to the mod forum. c.l.i.c.k.y.


T H A N K S xDDD
ahh..yeah..i'll be active


^^ np, and do check out the thread, and comment on what you think of things and voice out your opinions ^^ ty
Posted 7/8/10

sk8ing_cat wrote:


icheriish wrote:


sk8ing_cat wrote:


icheriish wrote:


Username: icheriish
How active are you: kind a active !!
What are you applying for: forum mod


Your accepted. You have to be active and do your job too ^^ cause recently DD: so many people are on hiatus or not active, so i'm going to clear out the mods list soon DD: .butttt welcome to our crew! and also, please head over to the mod forum. c.l.i.c.k.y.


T H A N K S xDDD
ahh..yeah..i'll be active


^^ np, and do check out the thread, and comment on what you think of things and voice out your opinions ^^ ty


yeah ok..i will xDDD
Mod
19690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Erm...okay, I dunno why I'm here...I guess it's out of boredom??? I has no idea...

Anyway, I'll fill it out lol~

Form: (How do I answer this...?)
Username: XXdreamerXgirlXX
How active are you: In the summer I'm here from 11 AM to 1 AM. From September to Mid-June I'm here from 2 PM to about 8 to 9 PM.
What are you applying for: Uh, I guess forums, games, and contests.
Samples: I don't have to put any~
Posted 9/1/10
lols...this is my new acc..im icheriish before :)
im getting bored sometime..so wanna apply some job xDDD
eu can delete my other acc [icherrish] from the mod list..since i'll be on at this acc..and out from that account..

Form:
Username: -iSAKURACHI20
How active are you: sorta..but i'll be kind a inactive on 15/9 - 12/10 [cos of exam]
What are you applying for: i wanna apply for games's, forum, and contents..
Lovers
28574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/5/10 , edited 9/5/10

XXdreamerXgirlXX wrote:

Erm...okay, I dunno why I'm here...I guess it's out of boredom??? I has no idea...

Anyway, I'll fill it out lol~

Form: (How do I answer this...?)
Username: XXdreamerXgirlXX
How active are you: In the summer I'm here from 11 AM to 1 AM. From September to Mid-June I'm here from 2 PM to about 8 to 9 PM.
What are you applying for: Uh, I guess forums, games, and contests.
Samples: I don't have to put any~


x33 accepted D: sorry for the late reply x.x

x3 check out this thread when you can x33: c.l.i.c.k.y.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.