Post Reply banners
Posted 11/22/09
What do you want the banner for?:
What do u want on it?
What mod?:
Posted 11/22/09

What do you want the banner for?: For my cr onee-chan's group!!!
What do u want on it?: Support Sky Day X Sky Night
What mod?: any mod!!!
Picture:
Moderator
5021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 11/22/09

AmuandIkuuto wrote:


What do you want the banner for?: For my cr onee-chan's group!!!
What do u want on it?: Support Sky Day X Sky Night
What mod?: any mod!!!
Picture:


done utau_12made 2


Moderator
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 11/22/09


I also made one
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 11/22/09

meluvyou10 wrote:



I also made one


also made 1 >_< was bored.. lol

enjoy all three of them!
Posted 11/22/09

utau_12 wrote:


AmuandIkuuto wrote:


What do you want the banner for?: For my cr onee-chan's group!!!
What do u want on it?: Support Sky Day X Sky Night
What mod?: any mod!!!
Picture:


done utau_12made 2




thanks!!!
Posted 11/22/09

ItazuranaKissLuver wrote:


meluvyou10 wrote:



I also made one


also made 1 >_< was bored.. lol

enjoy all three of them!


*laughs* thanks!!!
Moderator
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 11/23/09


LOL! *just smile*

You must be logged in to post.