First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 11/22/09 , edited 1/7/10
Rules:

1)Be Patient
2)Dont Quote This Post




FILL OUT THE FORM:

Name:
Birthday:
Position:
Gender:
Pic: [in spoiler]



Examples:

otaku
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/23/09 , edited 11/23/09
Name{can be a nickname}: Mei
Birthday: 02-20-1992
Position: member
Gender: female
Pic [in spoiler please]:



Done {lavender_hime}
Moderator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/23/09

yumungmei wrote:

Name{can be a nickname}: Mei
Birthday: 02-20-1992
Position: member
Gender: female
Pic [in spoiler please]:



Done {lavender_hime}


DONE ^^ :

otaku
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere reading...
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

lavender_hime wrote:


yumungmei wrote:

Name{can be a nickname}: Mei
Birthday: 02-20-1992
Position: member
Gender: female
Pic [in spoiler please]:



Done {lavender_hime}


DONE ^^ :



thanks!
Moderator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/24/09

yumungmei wrote:


lavender_hime wrote:


yumungmei wrote:

Name{can be a nickname}: Mei
Birthday: 02-20-1992
Position: member
Gender: female
Pic [in spoiler please]:



Done {lavender_hime}


DONE ^^ :



thanks!


ur welcome ^^
Moderator
7395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 12/30/09 , edited 12/30/09
Name{can be a nickname}:Jessica-Chan
Birthday:September 21
Position:Member
Gender:Female
Pic [in spoiler please]:
Moderator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/10

iseviljesslol wrote:

Name{can be a nickname}:Jessica-Chan
Birthday:September 21
Position:Member
Gender:Female
Pic [in spoiler please]:


sorry i can't make ur membership card b/c i lost my photoshop >.< but ur a mod too! and i saw the things u can make, can u help me plz?
Moderator
7395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
sure^^
Moderator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/10


thank u ^__^ sorry......um...but.....er...that means u have to make ur own memership card......so sorry....
Moderator
7395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/6/10
tat alright^^..i like makin stuffs anyway^^
Posted 1/11/10
so wait what? whos makin them?
Moderator
7395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/18/10

hikachan_kaochan wrote:

so wait what? whos makin them?


mee???
Posted 1/20/10

iseviljesslol wrote:


hikachan_kaochan wrote:

so wait what? whos makin them?


mee???


i dont know, probably...if thats cool with you i could try, but i have no clue how to use photoshop for that kind of stuff
Moderator
7395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/20/10

hikachan_kaochan wrote:


iseviljesslol wrote:


hikachan_kaochan wrote:

so wait what? whos makin them?


mee???


i dont know, probably...if thats cool with you i could try, but i have no clue how to use photoshop for that kind of stuff


im makin a vid how to use photoshop...ima post it on utube in a couple more hours....
Moderator
9044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/9/10
can u show me what u did jess? ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.