First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] Dining Hall
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/1/09

redtiger wrote:

Yoso: mehehe (summons sword) ok im ready your move ........


Ronove: hhmmm... *whispers into Gaap's ear*

*Gaap nods and creates a teleport hole in the sky above yoso and drops three giant rune stones around the demon*

Ronove: *chuckles* those rune stones have a spell on them... they hold the power to keep anybody who can wield fire magic...

Gaap: *grins and snickers*
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/1/09 , edited 12/1/09

Candy_boy wrote:


redtiger wrote:

Yoso: mehehe (summons sword) ok im ready your move ........


Ronove: hhmmm... *whispers into Gaap's ear*

*Gaap nods and creates a teleport hole in the sky above yoso and drops three giant rune stones around the demon*

Ronove: *chuckles* those rune stones have a spell on them... they hold the power to keep anybody who can wield fire magic...

Gaap: *grins and snickers*




yoso: ...well then let use its opposite shall we .... ELEMENT SHIFT - WATER!!!!!!!
lets go asano

asano: yes!!!

(i jump at ronove and feint a slash to the left, then i swing to the right connecting with his barrier)
(asano focuses her energy then flash steps toward ronove from the back)

( i then promptly make a frozen spear and stab from the left)

(asano uses her blade to hit the back of his barrier whilst lashing at it with her spiked tail)
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/2/09


*Gaap closes her eyes and a hole falls underneath Asano again, teleporting her above Ronove and as she falls on ronove's reflection barrier, she bounces back up into the hole and shoots back out of the hole in the ground... then as she did not fly away in time asano fell down the hole again and fell down the hole in the ceiling landing on Ronovoe's reflection barrier and shooting her back up*

*This happens over and over again as gaap giggles happily*

Ronovoe: *Smirks* now now gaap... dont get too carried away :)

Gaap: One more! ^__^
*summons another hole that sucks Vee and Yoso into it and throws them back out in the middle of a mine field in vietnam* (Lol)

*The hole closes on them and leaves them there in the middle of many mines*
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/2/09 , edited 12/2/09

Candy_boy wrote:



*Gaap closes her eyes and a hole falls underneath Asano again, teleporting her above Ronove and as she falls on ronove's reflection barrier, she bounces back up into the hole and shoots back out of the hole in the ground... then as she did not fly away in time asano fell down the hole again and fell down the hole in the ceiling landing on Ronovoe's reflection barrier and shooting her back up*

*This happens over and over again as gaap giggles happily*

Ronovoe: *Smirks* now now gaap... dont get too carried away :)

Gaap: One more! ^__^
*summons another hole that sucks Vee and Yoso into it and throws them back out in the middle of a mine field in vietnam* (Lol)

*The hole closes on them and leaves them there in the middle of many mines*





Yoso: ... time travel .... crap in a hat....... fine TWO can play at that game....... (focuses) (opens vortex around asano, ronove, gaap, and my self)

Yoso: lets see ... what time... hmmmm oh i know.... (the vortex spews us out onto a volcanic island) .... -i fire and energy blade at gaap grazing her arm-.. wer at the forming of the earth... this ocean is so acidic it'll fry you like shrimp if you get hit... but its still water (evil grin)
and guess which element i'm still in
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/2/09

redtiger wrote:

Yoso: ... time travel .... crap in a hat....... fine TWO can play at that game....... (focuses) (opens vortex around asano, ronove, gaap, and my self)

Yoso: lets see ... what time... hmmmm oh i know.... (the vortex spews us out onto a volcanic island) .... -i fire and energy blade at gaap grazing her arm-.. wer at the forming of the earth... this ocean is so acidic it'll fry you like shrimp if you get hit... but its still water (evil grin)
and guess which element i'm still in


((Read the message i sent you first about your power limit...))
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

Candy_boy wrote:


redtiger wrote:

Yoso: ... time travel .... crap in a hat....... fine TWO can play at that game....... (focuses) (opens vortex around asano, ronove, gaap, and my self)

Yoso: lets see ... what time... hmmmm oh i know.... (the vortex spews us out onto a volcanic island) .... -i fire and energy blade at gaap grazing her arm-.. wer at the forming of the earth... this ocean is so acidic it'll fry you like shrimp if you get hit... but its still water (evil grin)
and guess which element i'm still in


((Read the message i sent you first about your power limit...))




hmmm lets see... fire or water... ... ill go with fire -throws a fire ball at gaap-

Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

redtiger wrote:

hmmm lets see... fire or water... ... ill go with fire -throws a fire ball at gaap-



*Suddenly the cursed tablets against fire users flies very fast and smashes Yoso and Vee in between locking them inside because of their fire blast... and shooting their own fire ball back at them because fire cannot leave the barrier the rocks have around you*
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

Candy_boy wrote:


redtiger wrote:

hmmm lets see... fire or water... ... ill go with fire -throws a fire ball at gaap-



*Suddenly the cursed tablets against fire users flies very fast and smashes Yoso and Vee in between locking them inside because of their fire blast... and shooting their own fire ball back at them because fire cannot leave the barrier the rocks have around you*




-i go flying backwards- gaaaaa oof.... -groans-

Asano: VEE!!!!!!!........ your gona die now ~ dont forget to view my photo's for character references~
..... (asano focuses summoning her rage..... she explodes into her alternate form) ~asano's forearm and hands become armoured and clawed in berserker form~

Asano:eeheeheehee now you'll die

- asano flash steps at ronove, but in mid step changes direction to gaap clawing away at her face-
Creator
12243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / heh; not sure
Offline
Posted 12/3/09

redtiger wrote:

Asano:eeheeheehee now you'll die

- asano flash steps at ronove, but in mid step changes direction to gaap clawing away at her face-


*Just at the split second, gaap opens up a portal in front of her face bringing ronove in front of her to reflect asano's claw right back at her face*

Ronove: *chuckles* u dont expect me to be tricked by something like that do you? that claw would have never hurt me with my reflection barrier on...

Gaap: Plus we are a team remember... We are much more coordinated than you thought...

*Gaap shoots a portal at Ronove, and Ronove reflects part of it to gaap and they both suddenly disappear*


.....

*Suddenly a hole opens up underneath Vee and he drops down along with asano.*

*The portal re-opens in the Main Hall with the seven sisters of purgatory staring, smirking and cracking their nuckles*

((In other words continue this RP in the Main Hall forum ^__^ You're opponent has changed from Gaap and Ronove... to the seven purgatory sisters))
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 12/6/09
(i wander in)
VEE: HEY CAN I GET SOME FOOD HERE????
Posted 12/20/09 , edited 12/25/09
Aelxandra:*Walk in and sat down* it's nice here *look around* So hungry *Feel dizzy* man it's been a long time seen i eat something..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.