First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply THEMES
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
List any anime theme here so we can use it later on
thank you for your great ideas
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / nosy freaks (-_-)
Offline
Posted 11/24/09
please reply
Posted 11/28/09 , edited 11/28/09
uuummmm maybe vocaloid?
Posted 12/30/09
Shugo Chara
Bakugan
Yumeiro Patissiere
Clannad
Kamichama Karin
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/18/10
THEMES USED!!

Clannad

Next theme: Kamichama Karin
Posted 1/19/10

xuebai80 wrote:

THEMES USED!!

Clannad

Next theme: Kamichama Karin


So do you want me to make a Kamichama Karin avii then instead of Special A and Gakuen Alice?

Posted 1/19/10
Gakuen Alice
Special A
or the ones I listed before
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

jlf98 wrote:
So do you want me to make a Kamichama Karin avii then instead of Special A and Gakuen Alice?



oops! sorry! ment to put Gakuen Alice. but we need to change the profile banners too... your job as welll! or should I do that?
Posted 1/19/10

xuebai80 wrote:

oops! sorry! ment to put Gakuen Alice. but we need to change the profile banners too... your job as welll! or should I do that?


Umm, you can do the banners and stuff. I can do the avii.

Did you get my inbox I sent you?

Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 1/19/10

jlf98 wrote:
Umm, you can do the banners and stuff. I can do the avii.

Did you get my inbox I sent you?



I got.it ,.. I am going to read it right now.
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
THEMES USED!!!
- Clannad
-Kamichama Karin
-Gakuen Alice

NEXT THEME: Shugo Chara
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 9/12/11 , edited 9/12/11
THEMES USED:
- Clannad
-Kamichama Karin
-Gakuen Alice
-Shugo Chara

NEXT THEME: Code Geass!
Posted 9/28/11

RandomGirl83 wrote:

List any anime theme here so we can use it later on
thank you for your great ideas


since its close to halloween.

Can we have Blood + as a theme
Wonder Queen[Creator]
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Buried in Manga
Offline
Posted 9/30/11
Sure! That can be our october theme! ^_^ Would you like to help make the banners for the group?

I usually make the aviis, but other people usually volunteer to make the banners and such. Also, you can create a treasure hunt of sorts, posting little buttons (Or text) all around Random Wonders so they have to find it. ^_^ Hide them well!!
Posted 9/30/11 , edited 9/30/11

xuebai80 wrote:

Sure! That can be our october theme! ^_^ Would you like to help make the banners for the group?

I usually make the aviis, but other people usually volunteer to make the banners and such. Also, you can create a treasure hunt of sorts, posting little buttons (Or text) all around Random Wonders so they have to find it. ^_^ Hide them well!!


sure i can do little buttons for treasure hunt. but idk wat size is the buttons.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.