Post Reply Fairy Tail Enroll
Guild Master
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere Killing...
Offline
Posted 11/25/09 , edited 11/28/09
*Fill in this form and then u can RP*
HAVE FUN!

Username:
Character Name:
Age:
Gender:
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]:
Description:
Abilities:
Special Ability:
Bio:
Pic:

Here's mine

Username: KiraJaw
Character Name: Ryo Lucian
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Ice-Magic
Description: Quiet, Mysterious
Abilities: Turns hands into hard ice, Shoots ice, summon ice animals
Special Ability: Sends a ice tsunami at you.
Bio: Ryo is a quiet mysterious guy that one day learned ice-magic from his master named Uru. After his training his master told him to go to Fairy Tail.
Pic:

Elite Fairy Tail
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 11/25/09 , edited 11/25/09
Username: Pr3D
Character Name: Kilik Sicilian
Age: 17
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Dragon Slayer Magic
Description: Quiet, kind, friendly, straight forward,dangerously playful nature, likes pie
Abilities: Ranked 1st best swordsmen in the world, superhuman strength and speed, super eyesight, Fire fist of the dragon(punches and kicks fire), blows out fire, eats flames to get energy
Special Ability: Turns into a human dragon
Bio: Kilik Sicilian was raised by a dragon called Glaedr. He was trained by Glaedr for the rest of his life until Glaedr disappeared. He is still searching for him. He then found a note from glaedr saying to go to the guild Fairy Tail. He then met Natsu Dragonil and became friends with him.
Pic:

Guild Master
1102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere Killing...
Offline
Posted 11/25/09

Pr3D wrote:

Username: Pr3D
Character Name: Kilik Sicilian
Age: 17
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Dragon Slayer Magic
Description: Quiet, kind, friendly, straight forward,dangerously playful nature, likes pie
Abilities: Ranked 1st best swordsmen in the world, superhuman strength and speed, super eyesight, Fire fist of the dragon(punches and kicks fire), blows out fire, eats flames to get energy
Special Ability: Turns into a human dragon
Bio: Kilik Sicilian was raised by a dragon called Glaedr. He was trained by Glaedr for the rest of his life until Glaedr disappeared. He is still searching for him. He then found a note from glaedr saying to go to the guild Fairy Tail. He then met Natsu Dragonil and became friends with him.
Pic:


Approved u can RP now

Nice Char Pred

Posted 11/27/09
Username: cheezey44
Character Name:Sumi Kei (likes to be called Kei)
Age:16
Gender: female
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]:Celestial and a bit of Ice magic
Description: Nice funny quiet, deadly, creeps up on you easly, silent
Abilities: can work with light (beams,illusions ect) and a little of ice magic
Special Ability: turning into a Dog/or wolf and can read minds
Bio: Sumi was born into a family of Mages before he family was brutally killed. She was found in the woods by a wolf and a Dog who were brother and sister. They took her under her wing and soon realized she wasn't an ordinary child. They helped her master her powers ( Celestial) and taught her some ice magic. She said the word farewell 10 years later as she set off to find a guild
Pic:
Human

Dog/Wolf

Is this good?
Elite Fairy Tail
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

cheezey44 wrote:

Username: cheezey44
Character Name:Sumi Kei (likes to be called Kei)
Age:16
Gender: female
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]:Celestial and a bit of Ice magic
Description: Nice funny quiet, deadly, creeps up on you easly, silent
Abilities: can work with light (beams,illusions ect) and a little of ice magic
Special Ability: turning into a Dog/or wolf and can read minds
Bio: Sumi was born into a family of Mages before he family was brutally killed. She was found in the woods by a wolf and a Dog who were brother and sister. They took her under her wing and soon realized she wasn't an ordinary child. They helped her master her powers ( Celestial) and taught her some ice magic. She said the word farewell 10 years later as she set off to find a guild
Pic:
Human

Dog/Wolf

Is this good?


Approved
nice one moe. just that the pic... i cant see it but it might just be me .....but it's good!

Elite Fairy Tail
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/27/09
Name: Shinodu Imba
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Wind/fire magic
Description: emo, cool, protective, dark heart, strong, energetic,
Abilities: Teleportation, Vampire speed, can clone an army of himself, turn invisible, can read minds, can see your weak point, can make ppl fight their selves
Special Ability: If eye turns red can kill u in half and quick, quick sec. Green eye can heal u in half and quick, quick sec.

Bio: He was born without an eye. People taunted, teased and ran away from him. He wore and eyepatch until one day the black hole turned red and he grew an eye. But that ey was more popwerful than he thought. out of 7, 236,150,003,098 people in his village he killed one million a day until everyone died. even his parents. He sat there and cried everyday about the plp in his village. He did not mean to kill them but his eye took over. So he got real mad and made his eye turn green. All the ppl in the village recovered and came back to life he was so happy and his eye turned blue(back to normal). He decided to use his powers to fight evil. But this is the confusing part he is evil.........

Pic:
Elite Fairy Tail
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

popconenet wrote:

Name: Shinodu Imba
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Wind/fire magic
Description: emo, cool, protective, dark heart, strong, energetic,
Abilities: Teleportation, Vampire speed, can clone an army of himself, turn invisible, can read minds, can see your weak point, can make ppl fight their selves
Special Ability: If eye turns red can kill u in half and quick, quick sec. Green eye can heal u in half and quick, quick sec.

Bio: He was born without an eye. People taunted, teased and ran away from him. He wore and eyepatch until one day the black hole turned red and he grew an eye. But that ey was more popwerful than he thought. out of 7, 236,150,003,098 people in his village he killed one million a day until everyone died. even his parents. He sat there and cried everyday about the plp in his village. He did not mean to kill them but his eye took over. So he got real mad and made his eye turn green. All the ppl in the village recovered and came back to life he was so happy and his eye turned blue(back to normal). He decided to use his powers to fight evil. But this is the confusing part he is evil.........

Pic:

Approve u can rp now
Nice char man

Elite Fairy Tail
10274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / M / On Crunchyroll!
Offline
Posted 11/27/09

Pr3D wrote:


popconenet wrote:

Name: Shinodu Imba
Gender: Male
Age: 19
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Wind/fire magic
Description: emo, cool, protective, dark heart, strong, energetic,
Abilities: Teleportation, Vampire speed, can clone an army of himself, turn invisible, can read minds, can see your weak point, can make ppl fight their selves
Special Ability: If eye turns red can kill u in half and quick, quick sec. Green eye can heal u in half and quick, quick sec.

Bio: He was born without an eye. People taunted, teased and ran away from him. He wore and eyepatch until one day the black hole turned red and he grew an eye. But that ey was more popwerful than he thought. out of 7, 236,150,003,098 people in his village he killed one million a day until everyone died. even his parents. He sat there and cried everyday about the plp in his village. He did not mean to kill them but his eye took over. So he got real mad and made his eye turn green. All the ppl in the village recovered and came back to life he was so happy and his eye turned blue(back to normal). He decided to use his powers to fight evil. But this is the confusing part he is evil.........

Pic:

Approve u can rp now
Nice char man



Thanx man!!!
Posted 11/28/09 , edited 11/28/09
Username: Sonozaki
Character Name: Nobunaga Oda
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Guild: [Good Guilds[legal guilds] Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Cait Shelter, Quatro Cerberus, Titan Nose, Falling Dawn , Dark Guilds- Seacrot, Oración Seis, Grimoire Heart, Tartaros, Raven Tail, Phantom Lord[WILL HAVE MORE GUILDS IN THE FUTURE] ]: Falling Dawn
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Dark-magic
Description: Cruel, Mean, Powerful, dark
Abilities: he can fly 1 inch from floor and accelerate in the air forward or backwards or left and right. make chaos, demon king
Special Ability: he can turn into a demon
Bio: He is the demon king. nothing is known much about him.
Pic:
Elite Fairy Tail
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

Sonozaki- wrote:

Username: Sonozaki
Character Name: Nobunaga Oda
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Guild: [Good Guilds[legal guilds] Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, Cait Shelter, Quatro Cerberus, Titan Nose, Falling Dawn , Dark Guilds- Seacrot, Oración Seis, Grimoire Heart, Tartaros, Raven Tail, Phantom Lord[WILL HAVE MORE GUILDS IN THE FUTURE] ]: Falling Dawn
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]: Dark-magic
Description: Cruel, Mean, Powerful, dark
Abilities: he can fly 1 inch from floor and accelerate in the air forward or backwards or left and right. make chaos, demon king
Special Ability: he can turn into a demon
Bio: He is the demon king. nothing is known much about him.
Pic:

Approve man nice char sono

Posted 11/28/09

Pr3D wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Username: cheezey44
Character Name:Sumi Kei (likes to be called Kei)
Age:16
Gender: female
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]:Celestial and a bit of Ice magic
Description: Nice funny quiet, deadly, creeps up on you easly, silent
Abilities: can work with light (beams,illusions ect) and a little of ice magic
Special Ability: turning into a Dog/or wolf and can read minds
Bio: Sumi was born into a family of Mages before he family was brutally killed. She was found in the woods by a wolf and a Dog who were brother and sister. They took her under her wing and soon realized she wasn't an ordinary child. They helped her master her powers ( Celestial) and taught her some ice magic. She said the word farewell 10 years later as she set off to find a guild
Pic:
Human

Dog/Wolf

Is this good?


Approved
nice one moe. just that the pic... i cant see it but it might just be me .....but it's good!



Ah! Ur right >.< I cant see it either
Elite Fairy Tail
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 11/28/09

cheezey44 wrote:


Pr3D wrote:


cheezey44 wrote:

Username: cheezey44
Character Name:Sumi Kei (likes to be called Kei)
Age:16
Gender: female
Type of Wizard: [ Dragon Slayer magic, Celestial, ice-magic, re-quip magic, Take Over magic, Water-Magic, Dark-Magic]:Celestial and a bit of Ice magic
Description: Nice funny quiet, deadly, creeps up on you easly, silent
Abilities: can work with light (beams,illusions ect) and a little of ice magic
Special Ability: turning into a Dog/or wolf and can read minds
Bio: Sumi was born into a family of Mages before he family was brutally killed. She was found in the woods by a wolf and a Dog who were brother and sister. They took her under her wing and soon realized she wasn't an ordinary child. They helped her master her powers ( Celestial) and taught her some ice magic. She said the word farewell 10 years later as she set off to find a guild
Pic:
Human

Dog/Wolf

Is this good?


Approved
nice one moe. just that the pic... i cant see it but it might just be me .....but it's good!



Ah! Ur right >.< I cant see it either

hmm yea do you still have the pic cuz i thinks u could try again

Guild Member
1472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/2/09
Username: Shauteih (You really need to ask?)
Character Name: Hiro Takeno
Age: 13
Gender: male
Type of Wizard: Dark Magic
Description: Hro is a rather dark and scary kid who is smarter than the average bea...sorry wizard, he is only 4'11'' and has black hair with green eyes. He always wears a black cloak and is rarley if ever seen without it, he also very much resembles a girl.
Abilities:
notiesāt izraudzīšana(Dark Designation)- Darkness surrounds the target and squezes it until the controller say to stop
tumši autors(dark Creator)- creates and object of darkness that is used to sap the energy of it's victims
acu tumsas(eye of darkness)
Special Ability:
notiesāt diena(doom day)- a wace of darkness flys from the caster hurting all those hit by it severly, including objects, as well as people.
Bio: Hiro was raised mostly by an evil magician that pounded all sorts of dark speels and abilities into him as well as intelegence beyond his age. He was saved from the dark magician and placed in a foster home for care however they wont keep him and are looking for someone else to take him.
Pic:
Elite Fairy Tail
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / One Piece
Offline
Posted 12/2/09

Shauteih wrote:

Username: Shauteih (You really need to ask?)
Character Name: Hiro Takeno
Age: 13
Gender: male
Type of Wizard: Dark Magic
Description: Hro is a rather dark and scary kid who is smarter than the average bea...sorry wizard, he is only 4'11'' and has black hair with green eyes. He always wears a black cloak and is rarley if ever seen without it, he also very much resembles a girl.
Abilities:
notiesāt izraudzīšana(Dark Designation)- Darkness surrounds the target and squezes it until the controller say to stop
tumši autors(dark Creator)- creates and object of darkness that is used to sap the energy of it's victims
acu tumsas(eye of darkness)
Special Ability:
notiesāt diena(doom day)- a wace of darkness flys from the caster hurting all those hit by it severly, including objects, as well as people.
Bio: Hiro was raised mostly by an evil magician that pounded all sorts of dark speels and abilities into him as well as intelegence beyond his age. He was saved from the dark magician and placed in a foster home for care however they wont keep him and are looking for someone else to take him.
Pic:

approved man
nice char!

You must be logged in to post.