First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply physical training class here
Posted 12/22/09
"You may begin, and if you need any help I'm here. I need to observe two different ways."
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 12/22/09

miserybusiness wrote:

*looks around and waits*


hello.are you here for class?
(please quote or i wont know if your here)
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 12/25/09

Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me
Member
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 12/26/09

Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 12/31/09
*sighs then looks at them all shaking my head*
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 12/31/09

Kawaii-jacob wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:

"leans against a tree."


umm what ever i did above is soppose to be here


*looks at you and show[s a light smile* /quote]
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 1/6/10

youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/7/10

miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*


and what about you?do you have any abilities?
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 1/11/10
*nods* i do..
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*


and what about you?do you have any abilities?

*nods* I do..
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/11/10

miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*


and what about you?do you have any abilities?


*nods* I do..

show me
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*


and what about you?do you have any abilities?


*nods* I do..


show me


*slowly stands up as i hold out my right hand drawing out my dagger* i would need someone
Moderator
18985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / outside your wind...
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*


and what about you?do you have any abilities?


*nods* I do..


show me


*slowly stands up as i hold out my right hand drawing out my dagger* i would need someone


*sighs and hands you a human* although it is against the rules.ill let it pass
Member
647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Blue Earth MN
Offline
Posted 1/12/10

youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


miserybusiness wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:


youngvampire wrote:


Amuspinkside wrote:

***Sitting on the tree on the right***
***Raising my hand***
I have a question:
What will we do first Misaki- Sensi???


hello! our first lesson is an easy one.i would just like to see your strengths/powers.*dummy comes out of the ground* so show me


don't get it do you mean we should type that we did something like * snakes attack the teacher* or something
huh sorry just kidding how about *snakes come out some one's hair*


umm ok?


*looks at them*


and what about you?do you have any abilities?


*nods* I do..


show me



*slowly stands up as i hold out my right hand drawing out my dagger* i would need someone


*sighs and hands you a human* although it is against the rules.ill let it pass

*allows my eyes to turn pitch white as i control her mind and everything she does...grins as I snap my fingers and creates a ball of blue fire then throws it at the dummy*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.